Job Title: CIO Change Analyst
The CIO Organization is a world-class, global and rapidly evolving IT organization with the courage, ability, and capabilities to drive Accenture’s digital agenda. We are setting the industry benchmark for visioning and creating the global social enterprise. We will accelerate the deployment of leading-edge technologies which enable our people and which our clients see to replicate.
We are based at The Dock, Accenture’s global centre for innovation in Dublin. The Dock is a living, breathing innovation hub as an accelerator to help unlock value by design. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, the working environment is open and interactive.
Members of the Accenture CIO Organization:
· Contribute to a global network of talented IT consultants across the business, enabling high-performance by creating and delivering Accenture’s business applications and technology infrastructure.
· Collaborate and innovate to connect our people with the technology they need to build market relevant skills and be impactful to the business.
· Run IT as a business – with strict standards of availability and performance, and with world beating cost effectiveness – as a result being brand critical to Accenture.
· Continually experience new and engaging opportunities, challenging work, flexibility, career sponsorship, career sponsorship and mentoring, and recognition for our contributions – throughout the journey. Living the adventure.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! As a CIO Change Analyst, you’ll work alongside internal clients as you help them make a real difference. You’ll work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions. You might spend your day:
· Contributing to organizational change and management strategy, solutions, and implementation plans
· Learning and sharing innovative human performance concepts, methods and best practices
· Cultivating relationships with primary customers and stakeholders; appropriately managing stakeholder expectations and buy-in
· Deploying training and performance improvement solutions to support technology and business process deployments
· Applying communications strategy and helping create message development and delivery across various stakeholder and end user groups
· Raising business improvement opportunities as a result of performance measurement and helping to develop ways to influence change and increase adoption
· Providing input to the effectiveness of the awareness programs and change management interventions; taking corrective actions to optimize results, as appropriate
· Planning own work efforts; adhering to work plans, resource plans, and budgets
· Raising issues and risks created by cross-team decisions, proposing resolution, as appropriate
· Noticing dependencies between systems development and human performance work, making recommendations to project and customer executives.