ERM is looking for a motivated, hands-on Sustainability and Climate Change Expert to join our consulting firm in São Paulo.
Working under the direction of program managers and partners, the successful candidate will work on interesting in Sustainability and Climate Change projects. This employment opportunity is available for special needs candidates too.
This is a great opportunity to work with ERM's technical experts to develop and implement sustainability and climate change strategies and plans, while building the required experience to obtain your professional registration.
· Responsible for preparation or reviews of technical reports
· Prepare technical reports in both Portuguese and English;
· Supporting on managing multiple projects within client’s scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
· Build strong collaborative relationships with ERM employees, clients, and subcontractors.
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Environmental or Social Sciences or related discipline.
· Experience in sustainability frameworks, such as GRI, DJSI, ISE, CDP, ICO2, GHG Protocol.
· Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
· Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills; experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports a plus.
· At least 5 years experience, with sustainability and climate change projects
· Strong commitment to safety, including following established ERM Health and Safety protocols.
· Ability to succeed in a consulting pace, handling multiple project assignments, and maintaining flexibility, while meeting strict deadlines.
· Availability to business travel and valid driver’s license is a plus.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 5,500 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.