Role: Talent & Change Management Consultant
Experience: 6- 15 years of experience
Location: We are open to locations within France - preferably Paris
Language: French and English
Wipro Talent & Change Consulting
We are an expanding Talent and Change practice that is making an impact in the market and has big ambitions. Everyday there are reports in the media about Digital transformation (including Artificial Intelligence, SMAC, etc.) and the dramatic changes they are bringing about in all types of businesses. With Wipro’s strong heritage in helping clients digitally transform through enabling technology, we are advising and guiding top clients through this period of unprecedented organizational change. We are looking for bright and ambitious change consultants with a flair for marketing and innovation to join our great team and help us to make a difference to our clients. If you have an interest in shaping the workplace of the future, our Talent and Change practice could be for you.
We are looking to recruit across all levels: Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers.
What do we do?
Our team of consultants work alongside clients in innovative ways, typically carrying out some combination of the following:
· Helping our clients reinvent their business models through digital transformation
· Shaping and guiding customer and employee experiences
· Managing and leading technology enabled change (AI, Automation, Cloud, etc.)
· Communicating and engaging with stakeholders and users
· Helping clients design and build new organizations and capabilities
· Developing innovative and high performance team cultures
· Advising clients with strategic workforce planning, talent transformation, and talent management.
Typical activities of our Consultants:
· Leading client work or managing a single work stream within a more complex change program
· Leading a team of consultants, likely to including global team members
· Working closely with client and team members to successfully deliver business outcomes
· Designing and developing talent and change management project deliverables (e.g. business value, business impacts, user adoption strategy)
· Contributing to winning work by engaging directly with clients to develop propositions and solutions
· Helping to build our practice by improving our methods and offerings and establishing yourself as a thought leader in the wider Talent and Change community
· Building your personal brand as a Talent and Change professional and collaborating with others in a global consulting community.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for experience in the following areas. The more senior the role, the more experience of the following we would expect you to have:
· Leadership development
· Stakeholder management (persona analysis)
· Design thinking
· Culture and behaviours
· Workforce transformation
· Organisation design
· Training design and development
· Benefits realisation
· Using data to formulate change insights
· Using social media to facilitate change
· Agile methods/ways of working.
….and it would be great if you had some experience of the following:
· Digital transformation
· Managing change delivered through advanced technologies such as AI or Automation
· Strategic workforce transformation / HR transformation
· Analytics driven transformation (including People Analytics)
· Behavior Design
· Marketing/Branding (ideally with digital tools)
Required qualifications and attributes:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
· Consulting experience is Mandatory
· Outstanding interpersonal skills with development of strong relationships with clients/colleagues at all levels
· Influencing and facilitation skills including articulating the value of Talent & Change to non-practitioners
· Personal drive with strong desire to continuously learn and grow
· Business acumen with ability to understand industry trends and client strategic/operational challenges
· Strong teamwork, collaboration skills, and desire to actively contribute to team capabilities and culture
· Positive, can-do attitude with demonstrated persistence and resilience in challenging situations
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word) and marketing tools
· Strong management and leadership skills
· Willing to work and travel in the UK and Europe.