Our name isn’t the only thing that’s unique about Leidos Australia. We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across government, including Defence, that ensure peace of mind for the entire nation. Supported by global backing from our US network, we’re trusted by our customers to deliver the most innovative answers to their most complex challenges. Seriously interesting work that benefits and safeguards every Australian. That’s where you come in…
Your New Role
The CMM will provide Organisational Change Management and communications capability for a rapidly growing IT Project team delivering projects for a large Federal Government Department. The primary responsibilities include the development and delivery of change and communication strategies and plans, together with associated risk and impact assessments, stakeholder analysis and training plans. The CMM analyst will work in collaboration with Program/Project Managers, IT Architects, Engineers and Stakeholders in order to successfully transition impacted stakeholders to future operating models and achieve benefits realisation.
- Assess the impact of change, including people, process, technology and systems to determine requirements from current to future state on the business and define how these impacts will be managed
- Develop and execute multi-channel communications plans with the support of other related functional teams to prepare, equip and support individuals to successfully adopt change in a new environment, with a new technology or within a new organisational structure
- Collaborate and consult with colleagues to execute business readiness activities and deliver targeted communication and engagement activities.
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders and be a trusted advisor on the management of people related business risks and project benefits
- Conduct, analyse and document post implementation reviews, build key learnings into future change management plans
- Facilitate Information and Training Sessions and evaluate their effectiveness
- Document the approach and process to change management and communicate to the respective stakeholders
- This require good communication skills to enable change pre and post product deployment.
- Bring in new ideas (automation or tools) to optimise the organisation change management process
About You and What You’ll Bring
Team work, a positive attitude and collaboration are key to this role, together with a willingness to work towards common goals.
- Experience with change and communication activities on large scale technology transformation projects preferably for Government.
- Formal qualifications in Change Management, Communications or related field
- Experience in managing stakeholder expectation at a senior level
- Creation/Execution of Change Management and Communications plans
- Conduct Business Impact Assessments and undertake stakeholder analysis
- Develop and manage a range of stakeholder engagement and business readiness activities
- Ability to produce professional presentations, user guides, quick reference guides to support transition activities
- Sound facilitation skills to a diverse set of stakeholders across all levels
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks, across various projects and work in a high pressure environment
- Understanding of project management practices and principles including project scope and requirements
Applicants will need to hold a current Baseline Security
What you’ll love
At Leidos you’ll enjoy 12 weeks’ paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. Foster your career through complete accessto learning and development and mentoring opportunities, we have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions. Join a company who acknowledges “People First”.