Vienna, Austria - Remote
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At Proofpoint, people are at the heart of our award-winning lineup of cybersecurity solutions. And the people who work here are the key to our success. We’re customer-focused, collaborative and committed to excellence. Through a culture of diversity, honesty and initiative, we deliver meaningful innovation that helps manage today’s biggest threats. With opportunities in all functions, we offer many exciting reasons to join our team.
Proofpoint is one of the fastest growing publicly listed cyber security firms globally (multiple Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave leader). We’re looking for a
Channel Account Manager, Austria
to join the EMEA team covering the Austria region, and to become an integral part of our EMEA Channel Sales organisation. This person will be required to develop, drive and execute strategic partner sales plans with key VARs and SIs.
Responsibilities include the ability to establish strong business relationships at executive level with partners. You will have advanced solution selling capabilities, conduct sales presentations, coordinate multiple resources, develop partner business sales plans, whilst successfully generating new revenue streams for both Proofpoint and our partners.
The candidate who will best fit our culture will take great pride in delivering for customers and act with honesty and integrity. They will always operate as part of the team, strive for innovation, take initiative and be accountable, but most importantly, they will be here to win from day one.
- Develop and execute the Channel sales strategy to recruit, enable and develop targeted resellers, service providers and other organisations
- Define and execute business plans including Quarterly Business Reviews to deepen our traction with partners
- Assist with driving pipeline, sales qualification, and closing of business
- Meet NARR (New and Recurring Revenue) quotas and achieve the partner DR (Deal Registration) targets
- Regular interaction with partner principals, executives, and sales and sales management
- Conduct regular sales training presentations with partner sales teams ensuring they can articulate Proofpoint's value proposition
- Oversee relationship building activities and account mapping activities between Proofpoint sales organization and partners in the region
- Work with the Channel Marketing Team to drive marketing programs with key partners and ensure that activities tie back to a successful ROI. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Proofpoint's competitive positioning in the marketplace.
What you bring to the team
- An experienced Channel Manager, with a demonstrable track record of success
- Experience of the security market and technologies, with an up to date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments, and governmental regulations that effect target markets
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to lead customer discussions to advance the sales process
- Ability to coordinate account teams and set strategy and tactics team (inside sales, systems engineering, sales management)
- Experience of developing and presenting plans and activities to all levels of management.
- Grow partner status to higher partner levels and thus greater commitment
- Train partners to qualify target accounts and opportunities
- Attention to detail, provide accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Direct sales and contract negotiation experience is desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In addition to fluency in local regional language, fluency in English is also required.
We are wholly devoted to helping our customers protect their greatest assets and biggest security risk: their people. That’s why we’re a pioneer in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner. We welcome candidates from all walks of life. Apply today and explore your future #LifeAtPFPT.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! Apply now
Remember to mention that you found this position on Graduateland