The Channel Account Manager-APAC is responsible for delivering revenue growth with the partner community. The successful candidate will coordinate, implement and manage all sales activities with the partner/reseller sales teams in order to achieve the desired revenue goals with partners. This candidate will also be tasked with driving sales with the partner/reseller inside sales, technical and sales teams. Field engagement will also include coordinating meetings between partner sales team and Lifesize inside/field sales teams in an effort to expand the relationship.
· Oversee all program functions including program promotion, recruiting, benefits, materials, management, partner communications, and partner training/enablement
· Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
· Own the business plan for the program and partners as well as build justifications for investments
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
· Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives.
· Continually interface with program members to define/refine program requirements and roadmap
· Work with marketing and sales to define and convey the partner’s value proposition to drive substantial product growth in the partner’s network
· Develop strategies to best support partner’s go-to-market
· Work with regional sales to build up the network in key growth territories
· Analyze program performance, improve areas of weakness
· Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
· Conduct quarterly business reviews with top tier partners
· 3-5 years’ experience recruiting and managing partners
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong team player who excels working in cross-functional teams
· E xperience working in Unified Communications (UCaaS) space, Contact Center( CCaaS), and SaaS
· Additional language skills are a plus
At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD .
Lifesize, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.