For a defined territory, where there is no large existing significant Itron team, manage Itron’s business interests and market-position. Promote Itron to customers and to support a successful local sales channel partner (distributor/agent). Work with the local sales channel partner and assist with the daily management of the sales, product and local facility issues (assembly and testing). Manage interfaces with the global Itron business to solve issues. Point of contact for every day management decisions and issues that may arise in the territory.
1. Collaborate with the partner for effective production, quality, standards compliance and approvals, accreditations, transport, and logistics.
2. Provides local technical support to sales channel partner.
3. Assists with creation of financial reports O&R, RMA's, and AFA's and works with Finance to ensure correct data based upon production and operational capabilities.
4. Manage all administrative functions within the territory.
5. Approve purchases, back up approval for expenses, and travel requests.
6. Assist in the preparation of data for staff meetings/presentations including collation of market and product data based upon history and experience.
7. Responsible for perational assistance after tender award.
8. Ensure all new agreements/sales are set up correctly.
9. Responsible for sales and production forecasting.
Experience: This position requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Certification(s): Travel: 10 - 30%
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel small and medium sized components. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and to lift weight or exert force up to 50 pounds. The employee in this position works in an environment where there is a risk of electrical shock, and there is vibration. The employee may be required to work near moving mechanical parts or outdoor weather conditions.
Itron is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or other characteristics protected by law. If you require an accommodation in order to apply to this position, please contact your local recruiting representative at 1-800-635-5461 or email Accessibility@itron.com.
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems; software; as well as managed and consulting services. With thousands of employees supporting nearly 8,000 customers in more than 100 countries, Itron applies knowledge and technology to better manage energy and water resources. Together, we can create a more resourceful world. Join us: www.itron.com.
Region: Latin America
Primary Location: Americana Sao Paulo
Employee Status: Regular
TAG: Sales, Sales