Pimcore is a fast-growing leader in open-source data management and customer experience management. Having stepped out of the stealth mode recently, we're now ready to introduce Pimcore's capabilities to the world.You’re a team player full of drive, have a great interest in technology and know the various sales channels like the back of your hand? Your heart beats for the implementation of new international growth strategies, and you love working in a young and dynamic team? Then we are looking for you!
You will …
• … be responsible for the support and further development of our global partner network.
• … develop and implement channel strategies in collaboration with the C-level.
• … support Pimcore’s partners in the area of sales enablement.
• … advise and support our partners in presentations, RFIs and pitches.
• … work closely and continuously with the sales, marketing and partner management departments.
• … contribute directly to our revenue and profitability goals.
• a key position in a young and agile company
• the opportunity to have a significant impact on the growth of our rapidly scaling company
• an exciting role in a fast-growing market segment
• the opportunity to contribute to the development of our global platform
• short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
• a great team in a startup environmente
• a university degree (in marketing, business or IT) and/or
• several years of professional experience in the field of channel management and/or digital marketing
• enthusiasm for and a solid understanding of technology and (open-source) software products
• experience in implementing digital/process-driven projects
• strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
• an independent, structured and solution-oriented working style
• strong communication skills
• excellent German and English language skills
We offer a starting salary of EUR 50,400 gross/year for a full-time position with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.
We are reviewing applications on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible. All application documents must be submitted in German or English and will be treated confidentially. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The personal data entered will be processed by Pimcore GmbH, Söllheimer Straße 16/6, 5020 Salzburg, Austria for the purpose of processing your request based on your consent given with the submission of the form. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to get Pimcore news via email or follow us on social media.
Email Receive premium content, such as white papers and ebooks, and information about the company and its services. Unsubscribe at any time.