This team contributes with ~1 billion of revenue to the Channel Sales Organization, and we are currently looking for a passionate individual that can help us drive this success while helping our customers to continue developing on current and future areas of growth for Intel.
Channel marketing managers develop and implement marketing programs that target specific channels to promote services or products. This role includes creating marketing plans, staying up-to-date with the latest digital trends, and coordinating campaigns within the marketing team and with department heads
- Evangelizing, influencing and winning the partner ecosystem decisions in two levels: broad channel and focused accounts by offering products and solutions based on Intel and its fellow travelers' products and services.
- Builds relationships with key account executives, understands Americas' different market dynamics and provides sales and marketing tools, programs, campaigns in order to drive results that benefits our channel driving their preference for Intel while achieving our business KPI's and results for the region.
- Develops and implements marketing strategies to optimize channels or in country routes to market.
- Defines and implements go to market programs for direct and indirect partnering marketing programs.
- Develops implementation strategy and marketing materials in conjunction with field personnel to the identified sales channels.
- Track and analyze program data/indicators to improve program impact.
- Lead, direct and manage external consultants, agencies and other third party vendors.
- Evaluates and manages new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the below skills:
- Strong business acumen
- Comfortable working across matrixed organization to work with multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing external vendors
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Self-starter, unfazed by fast paced working environment
- Demonstrated experience influencing multiple stakeholders to define and achieve common objectives and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Very dynamic, energic person.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineer or similar
- 5+ years of relevant related experience such us:
- Working at country/geo level
- Proven project management skills with proven record of managing multiple projects in parallel
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Office
- Excellent Spanish and English level, verbal and written
Inside this Business Group
- Understanding of high technology sales in Latin America ( Canada a plus )
- Understanding of either Cloud or IoT Go-to-market dynamics
- Understanding of go-to-market channels and customer value chain including but not limited to distributors, resellers, OEMs, ISVs, System Integrators, Service Providers, and other Industry participants
- High technology solution sales and marketing
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
AR Experienced Hire JR0177792 Buenos Aires Sales and Marketing