Chef de Projet Digital à Bourges H/F
- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
- Understanding of the customer’s need and specifications.
- Helping the sponsor choose the best solution (software package, development).
- Defining the Methodology and framework of the project.
- Preparing a Functional Specifications Document (FSD) and ensuring that the DCAD requirements for hosting, security and confidentiality of the data are respected
- Defining and supervising the schedule.
- Allocating and optimizing the needed human, financial and/or technical resources for the project.
- Communicating and validating the key phase of the project with the sponsor.
- Verifying that the solution is consistent with the specifications after implementation.
Project integration: Defining the “Project sheet”, Project Management Plan, managing scope changes.
Scope: Defining the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and validating conformity during the project.
Time: Identifying activities, estimating required resources, building and managing the schedule.
Costs: Estimating costs, setting budget, ensuring follow-up.
Quality: Defining the quality plan, implementing quality assurance and ensure quality control.
Resources: Planning resources and management of the teams.
Risks: Planning risk management, conducting risk analysis and providing mitigation solutions.
Procurement: Managing bids, contracts and suppliers
- Respecting milestones of the project approach, delivering achievements as expected.
- Documenting inputs for decisions.
- Satisfying FSD requirements and respecting the 3 components of Quality/Cost/Timing.
- Piloting the providers involved in the development of the solution.
- Controlling the integration and recipe of the solution.
- Upholding compliance with the service contract.
- Respecting project approach (Project charter, check lists, milestone validation, governance, budget management…).
- Contributing to Change Management, communication and training to deploy the solution.
- Validating the deliverables are produced in conformity with the framework Quality/Cost/Timing and DCAD requirements are respected (technical, security, hosting, standardization, decommissioning…).
- Planning communication, reporting project status and communicating to all stakeholders of the project at each key milestone: need, conception, design, build, delivery, run, debriefing…
- Ensuring and adapting the communication to all the actors involved in the project: (project team, stakeholders, sponsor, populations involved in the project...)
- Alerting the sponsor and the Steering Committee in the event of discrepancies in the specifications.
Team Project Management
- Overseeing the project team according to Michelin’s Manager Guide and the Group Transverse Management guidelines.
- Managing all the people and populations impacted by the project
- Training and mentoring users according to their needs
- Managing change towards the impacted stakeholders
- Verifying after implementation that the solution is consistent with the FSD requirements.
Complementary activities in a digital factory
- Defining the functionality of the system: modeling the rules of the business, defining the human-Machine dialogue and the ergonomics of screens and states
- Modeling processes and information flows
- Modeling the application data, relying on data architects for the company's shared data
- Defining the modalities for integrating the system into the digital environment and describing the interfaces from a functional point of view
- Building and managing the detailed functional design
- Understanding the standards supported by the development tools or the software package, and designing the solution based on these standards to improve the efficiency
- Validating the technical design of the solution in collaboration with the developers
- Participating in the Acceptance Testing and User Acceptance Testing phases
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Michelin, une entreprise engagée dans la mobilité durable.
Nos dernières distinctions :
- Manufacturier Pneumatique de l’année 2019
- Une note de 94/100 à l’index de l’égalité femmes-hommes
- N°1 au classement Happy Trainees avec 94,8 % des stagiaires et alternants qui nous recommandent
Pour en savoir plus sur le Groupe : [...]
Veuillez poursuivre votre demande