- Perth metro-based positions with an award winning civil contractor
- Diverse and challenging projects
- Full time, permanent position with job security
Due to continued growth, DM Civil is seeking professional and motivated people to enhance our project engineering teams. The successful applicants will have solid civil project engineering and contract experience with demonstrated leadership, technical and construction knowledge and capabilities, in line with DM Civil's core principles.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Hold a civil engineering qualification,
- Have a minimum 2 years demonstrated experience as a Project Engineer assisting with the planning, implementation and successful completion of civil infrastructure projects,
- Be willing and able to work Perth metro projects,
- Have proven understanding of contractual requirements and management of project financial expectations,
- Have demonstrated leadership and communication skills to mentor, promote and motivate teamwork through clear instructions, positive feedback and approachability, and
- Have demonstrated capacity to develop internal and external relationships and negotiate positive outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being thoroughly conversant in contractual requirements and assist with ensuring all site personnel understand the complete scope of works and any project-specific requirements,
- Assist with ensuring plant, equipment, human resources and subcontractors are utilised efficiently and effectively to maximise productivity and achieve successful completion of projects within budget and time allocation,
- Compiling and preparing monthly progress claims and variations,
- Coordinating HR and SEQ requirements in accordance with DM Civil policies and procedures,
- Building, maintaining and identifying key business relationships to further business opportunities,
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and communicating matters of importance .
Our team is well respected in the industry and will support you to achieve your career goals. Previous employment stability and a demonstrated understanding of first principles are essential.
For further information, please visit dmcivil.com.au.