This posting is subject to budget approval.
Provides a variety of clerical and accounting functions within Program Delivery, Open Learning.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collects, reviews, assesses and processes Open Learning Faculty Member (OLFM) claims related to compensation.
- Ensures OLFMs are properly compensated for work completed, as per the TRUOLFA Collective Agreement
- Collects, opens, and distributes departmental incoming mail; prepares outgoing mail.
- Processes Open Learning English Assessment tests
- Answers phone calls and emails from OLFM regarding compensation, claims and pay cheque discrepancies
- Maintains relevant filing systems and records for all matters related to OLFM compensation
- Trains and assists other staff in Program Delivery.
- Reviews and audits Banner entries regarding compensation for OLFMs.
- Provides support and analysis for project assistance.
Manager, Program Delivery