PMAXGlobal is seeking a full-time Client Manager that is responsible for the overall management and performance of the billing team. The ideal candidate has the ability to triage many requests at once while providing superior customer service to PMAXGlobal clients. They successfully lead their team members and ensure that efforts are consistently aligned with clients' contractual terms and established team objectives. The position maintains billing responsibility for some clients, which includes conducting comprehensive follow up on unpaid, denied, and underpaid claims in accordance with policies.
- Oversee the billing and collection processes; ensuring all functions are completed in accordance with client/corporate goals.
- Applies broad knowledge to solve other's challenges and leads the solutions to problems.
- Understands own role and the interrelationships among various work teams in delivering a high level of customer service excellence.
- Assesses/monitors workload and balances resources for the team.
- Review the AR system and EOB to resolve incorrect denials. Denial management to include payer denials and denial solutions.
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Requirements
- College Graduate with a Bachelor's degree in a Medical course like Nursing, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy
- At least 5 years in an Assistant Manager/Manager role; With 2 years in Healthcare, especially in RCM
- Knowledge in RCM, AR, and Coding is a plus
- At least 2 years in healthcare
- CPC preferred
- Experience working in practice management systems like SequelMed, eCW, Allscripts and Epic (preferred)
- 1 year of follow-up and denial management experience within the last three years.
- Basic understanding of coding concepts: ICD-9, ICD-10, and CPT-4.
- Basic Understanding of Medical Terminology.
- Efficient and accurate typing skills.
- Manage own time and work assignments effectively.
- Understanding of HIPAA requirements.
- Field understanding of insurance, capitation, and fee for service billing.
- Detail-oriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.