Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Are you a self-starter? Do you think different? At Microchip Technology, our values system empowers our employees to develop and thrive in a supportive, collaborative, professional, global, and rewarding working environment. We embrace change and continuous improvement, driving both to the mutual benefit of ourselves and our clients. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
As a senior client engagement manager, you will be responsible for identifying and building new business. You will be expected to reframe the client’s thinking and build consensus for Microchip’s solutions, co-creating value by delivering clients the freedom to innovate.
- Utilize (team process) Microchip’s Client Engagement Process to drive design wins to revenue at new discovered and existing clients. The Score Card process will help to choose clients with a maximum ROI for Microchip and use the sales channel (Distributer) as multiplayer as appropriate.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Microchip‘s Total System Solutions.
- Drive the company business relationship with assigned and new discovered clients. Compass will be the tool to capture and monitor all of these activities.
- Identify the key client stakeholders and coach those stakeholders to build consensus for the value in Microchip’s solutions within their organization.
- Contribute and participate within a global team environment, to successfully develop and implement sales strategies across client’s divisions and geographical locations.
- Communicate effectively with Microchip product divisions providing quantifiable feedback and ROI for their investments in clients.
- Develop and drive your key client(s) strategy plan with the Microchip team to execute, coordinate key client engagements and facilitate regular Microchip team meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering discipline with a strong academic track record
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Business fluent language skills in German and English
- Strategic/Critical Thinking—Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible client pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex client challenges
- Communication—Tailors communication to the client’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Influence—Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to clients to comfortably drive conversations to elements of value for both parties
- Networking—Identifies the right client stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for design wins; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for success
- Ownership—Goes out of his or her way to complete a task and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative
- Workflow Management—Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe