Aware are currently looking for a senior Client Executive with a focus on enterprise accounts to join our Sales team in Melbourne. In this role you will be responsible for growing the presence of Aware within the Victorian market, both by broadening the range of offerings represented and increasing Victorian presence by acquiring new accounts.
Aware Services is an IT Consultancy that specialises in Salesforce and Data. You would be working with our Directors and Heads of Capability to present Salesforce, Tableau, Alteryx, Snowflake and Collibra solutions to new clients within the Melbourne territory.
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Introduce Aware's capabilities and solutions into new accounts and facilitate development of your own distinct relationships with clients
- Build and manage the account and sales plans for enterprise accounts with an aim to fulfill a $3M+ revenue quota
- Develop a deep knowledge of industry trends, drivers and preferences which can be leveraged by the Salesforce and Data capabilities
- Initiate discussions with clients and maintain effective relationships with key sponsors and decision makers
- Work with Aware’s Salesforce and Data capabilities to pursue and close follow on and new business opportunities including proposal generation, tenders, client presentations and client follow ups
- Own the end to end sales process and co-ordinate presales activities such as proposals, solution design, demos, presentations to further the sales cycle
- Work with Salesforce, Tableau, Alteryx, Snowflake and Collibra Account Executives to drive new logo acquisition
- Safeguard Aware’s long term client relationships through advocating the interests of clients
- Collaborate with delivery to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with proposed solutions and/or Statements of Work
What’s in it for you:
- A role that gives you the autonomy to shape your role and the accounts that you sell in
- Opportunity to be part of an experienced, growing consulting team
- Competitive base salary and quarterly commission structure
- Extra day of annual leave for your birthday and extra day of annual leave for every year of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Up to 4 volunteering days per year to support NFPs and charities
- Generous parental leave policy
- Monthly communications allowance
- Corporate discounts for health and medical
You must have current working rights in Australia to be eligible for this role.
Aware Services is an IT Consultancy that specialises in Salesforce and Data. We design pragmatic solutions that drive rapid outcomes for clients across all industry verticals. Aware understands that everyone is individual and that a diverse workforce creates better results by representing the views of the wider community. As a knowledge focused business, Aware partners with their employees to foster knowledge growth through a strong focus on learning and developmental coaching.