About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Awareness and understanding of the Group’s business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates
- Perform day-to-day operations, such as reconciliation, retrieval request, chargeback processing and debit card dispute handling. All claim/dispute request and other ATM daily operations should be handled in according RB HK S&T Financials ATM Operations related DOI/Debit Card Dispute Handling. All cases processing should be fully compliance with the procedures within the risk and control framework, HKMA guideline, rules and regulation of Card Scheme/association including but not limited to Visa/MasterCard/UPI/Jetco/EPSCO
- Execute and monitor workflow ensuring the processing/ documentation is delivered in accordance with required Standards.
- Verify and monitor the data input to ensure accuracy and perform output checking
- Handle the enquiry from internal parties (eg Frontline, Client Experience) and external parties (eg customer, business partners, vendors) relating to Debit Card Dispute Operations’ support scope
- Perform data input for machine and network reconciliation within pre-defined time frame as well as data accuracy
- Process refund case investigation and ledger posting within the agreed timelines / SLAs
- Validate the related ledger accounts
- Handle and follow up the UAT / New Release documents and verification
- Handle and prepare MIS data and related reports timely
- Assist to monitor the vendors’ performance
- Provide advice to the junior staff for daily operations and business related
- Prepare and review DOI on regular basis
- Awareness of customer charter and its objective
- Contributing ideas for improvements of processes and procedures.
- Support and encourage others to practice in professional manner that reflect RB HK S&T Financials ATM service quality.
- Ensure to report line manager all irregular issues and potential risks at the first time.
- Fully support team cross support when need.
- Achievement of processing turnaround standard, no breach of SLA;
- Contributing ideas for improvement on processes, procedures.
- Update performance records
- Ensure consistent delivery of high-quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement, efficiency/accuracy standards and good business processes / judgment.
- Network internally with colleagues to solve issue and improve efficiency, support the frontline in achieving the best services to customers
- Continue to seek improvement in team and operational process to achieve service and performance excellence.
- Money Laundering Prevention
- Responsible for any Money Laundering & Suspicious Transactions. Responsibilities also include the reporting of any suspicious transactions.
- Ensures that appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Staff should follow the code of conduct strictly, ensure the client information is secured and protected from leaking.
- The ability to interpret the Group’s financial information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- External Customers
- Internal Customers - Card Dispute Team, CCC, branches/Branch Operations, Central Cash, Distribution Networks, GRU, CMS, EIO, IPC-Cheque Clearing, Settlement and TP Team (Credit Card/CASA), Card Maintenance, Digital Team, Deposit Team, Accounting Operations
- Card Associations/Networks - Visa International/MasterCard International /UPI/Jetco/EPSCO/Octopus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.