IMS is seeking a Sales Manager/Client Partner Lead with extensive experience in cross-network solutions selling and a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers to drive new business. The candidate will be responsible for training, promoting, presenting and driving product sales through live consumer engagement.
The candidate will have operational knowledge of agencies within the Big6 and direct advertisers and experience dealing with executive stakeholders across Social, Video, Mobile, Digital teams. A proven track record in scaling agency and direct advertising investment is a must. Above all, the candidate will have an established track record of building strong relationships across key agency and client´s executives. The role will involve working cross-functionally with members of the IMS sales organization with the intent of onboarding priority accounts and moving agency partners and direct clients from a vendor to partner status. You’ll bring a creative mindset, detail-oriented focus, and strategic acumen in your approach to building and growing long term business partnerships, be charismatic, ambitious and be an outstanding public speaker and a natural “storyteller”.
- Evangelize the digital platform you will be educating on.
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities.
- Drive revenue for IMS by seeking partnerships across various agency teams and direct clients and educating them of product features and benefits.
- Use a consultative approach by offering strategic media solutions with all clients.
- Generate excitement, brand awareness, and increase product sales through creative solutions.
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales, and services.
- Create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal and external data for respective regions.
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies; Continuously engage and communicate with customers regarding the platform.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure that our agency partners receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Positively represent the company within the market
Skills and Experience Required:
- 7+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales, and/or online advertising experience.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Administration. MBA will be a plus.
- Close relationships with decision makers in the local market.
- Expert knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up.
- Knowledge of the self-serve platform, auction, and biddable form of digital advertising buying.
- Proven performance winning the support of key stakeholders.
- Understanding of best practices and emerging trends within the digital/social/creative environment.
- Experience in Content Video a plus.
- Energetic, goal oriented, and outgoing
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to team development as well as excellent written
- Ability to leverage data and analytics to influence social marketing activity and strategy, creative, outside-the-box thinker, and strategist.
- Aptitude, creativity and a preference for working in collaborative teams and across business units.
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Fluent in English, other languages will be considerate.
- Nivel de antigüedadIntermedio
- Marketing y publicidad
- Medios de comunicación en línea
- Tipo de empleoJornada completa
- Funciones laborales