Title: Client Relations Executive, Korean Speaking (1-year contract)
Role location: Hong Kong
What you’ll do:
- Create unbounce leads in order to onboard customers to WorldFirst
- Upload documents in WorldFirst system and ensure that KYC and CDD best practices are observed
- Support Relationship management team to book deals
- Respond to Kakaotalk enquiries
- Monitor clients' feedback from Naver and share with the team on a daily basis
- Manually issue KYC documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Korean
- Proven onboarding experience in a foreign exchange or financial services company preferential.
- Excellent communication skills with clients over the phone and via email, and with colleagues as well
- Extremely accurate with excellent attention to detail
What we offer:
From day one you'll find yourself part of our friendly, innovative and internationally collaborative team.
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.
Who we are:
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world’s best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant’s vision of "bringing the world equal opportunities”. Becoming an Ant company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.
Check out our office sneak peek video to meet the team in Hong Kong and see what it’s like to work at WorldFirst: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG5dx38v_KA