Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit [...] to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys Retail works with our customers to strategise, design and build solutions that help solve their complex business challenges.
We are looking for an Engagement Manager who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of business within the Retail, Consumer and Logistics sector. You will be a progressive leader, supporting the growth and success of the portfolio and provide thought leadership to clients and colleagues and driving profitability and growth.
This opportunity is for an experienced and motivated leader who possesses a blended balance of consulting breadth, technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. You will join a growing team where you can play a key role with our retail and logistics clients, lead teams, consolidate your experience, commercial acumen and client relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Market Development - Perform competitive analysis for the segment for the account portfolio(s).
2. Customer Prospecting - Provide client introductions and account context to help efforts in the account portfolio(s) to open diverse service-lines in order to increase the services footprint.
3. Opportunity Identification & Qualification – Provide analysis and ground intelligence regarding opportunities in the account portfolio to the Senior Engagement Manager/Client Partner in order to engage with the client early and strategically.
4. Proposal Development, Negotiation & Closure- Responsible for preparation of Proposal and SoWs for the portfolio(s) through coordinating with different stakeholders such as Procurement, Legal and with multiple units working on the proposal. Perform quantitative analysis to arrive at the win-price to demonstrate business value to the client.
5. Contracting & MSA - Support the Client Partner by providing a business-led view on items of contract negotiations in order to understand Infosys` position on such matters. Lead negotiations for proposals in one’s own portfolio(s).
6. Account Planning & Review – Develop the Account Plan in conjunction with the other stakeholders for high quality growth.
7. Account Operations - Follow up with the client to sign SOWs, to release undisputed payments. Minimize revenue leakage for services delivered and enhance client satisfaction.
8. Relationship Management - Handle customer queries / escalations about project executions, as well as negotiations on MSAs and SOWs. Position Infosys as a trusted, easy partner to do business with.
• Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline with a preference for MBA or related business qualifications.
• A total of 12-15+ years of experience in Consulting and/or IT Services market.
• Experience in selling Cloud, Digital and New Age Technology and Services.
• 5+ years ‘experience in Account Management / Business Development in Melbourne in the Consulting & IT Services market.
• Prior experience of managing clients in the Consumer, Retail and Logistics vertical would be highly desirable.
• Industry recognized understanding of retail trends and business processes. Ability to do consultative selling of outsourcing services and IT Solutions.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent customer interfacing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.