Client Champion. Leadership. New Role. Global. Impact. Change. Growth. Fintech. Innovation.
Are you ready to start and grow your career in the world of Forex & CFD trading? Read on.
First of all, we're Pepperstone, a unique global fintech headquartered in Melbourne. We've achieved a lot in our short 9 years, and we've got ambitious plans from here. We are an online Forex and CFD broker. Here's our website [...] Head of Client Services will oversee our global client service function across the UK, Cyprus and Melbourne, reporting to our Chief Operating Officer (COO) in London. This new leadership position can be based in either Melbourne or Cyprus and will join our wider management team and be tasked with taking our Client Services function to the next level. We have won awards for our Client Service, but we know we can do more. You will have a direct role in shaping how our global clients interact with our wider CS team every day through pre and post-sales inbound and outbound support via live chat, email, social media, and phone.
To thrive in this role, you'll be an experienced leader of leaders, and know how to bring together a globally dispersed team to achieve results. You'll also be curious and have a basic understanding of the Forex industry, recognising the importance for a company to have a Client Champion and also balance compliance and regulatory requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Being Pepperstone’s ultimate Client Champion within the business and challenge the status quo
- Overseeing and driving ongoing optimization of the Client Services function including driving end to end improvements for clients
- Overseeing all aspects of the global Client Services function and teams (total team size up to 30)
- Leading, developing and inspiring others
- Pivoting strategy and resources in alignment with the COO as required to support our high growth agenda
- Ensuring results are monitored and tracked with data against Goals and KPIs including CSAT, first response times, ticket closure times
- Developing holistic customer journeys that shape all customer touchpoints
- Developing and maintaining effective internal and external relationships, working closely with internal functions of Sales, Marketing, IT and Finance
- Researching, analysing and communicating Client Services feedback and data with recommendations to different internal audiences
- Role-modelling Pepperstone’s values
Our ideal new team member possesses:
- Experience working in a matrix style organisation, managing multiple stakeholders
- Tertiary and post-graduate qualifications in Business or a relevant field (preferred)
- Significant experience in customer service including contact centers, customer support functions
- Experience in optimizing client services operations including: infrastructure, client communication channels, systems, service data, client feedback, decision making, processes and procedures, and team competencies/knowledge, communication, resourcing and structure
- Experience in providing accurate data driven insights to improve business performance, and ultimately the function’s strategic direction
- Proven leadership experience including the ability to develop other leaders and create high performing teams
- Sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and collaboration skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders internally and externally
- Personal attributes of pragmatism and approachability, and a willingness to be hands on – operational as required to achieve results
- Committed to further learning and development
- Ability to work at pace, managing multiple priorities and stakeholders effectively in a constantly evolving company
- Excellent project and change management skills
What’s it like working at Pepperstone?
We're a nimble global company, we respond to changes in the markets and regulatory environment quickly. This means we need to collaborate and communicate! You will be part of a wider passionate team, and whilst things may not always go to plan, we learn quickly and continually make progress.
You'll build your career in a supportive environment, with a focus on results, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please note you must have current working rights that allow you to work in Australia or Cyprus to be considered for this position.
Please express your interest by applying through our Pepperstone Careers page as soon as possible!
[...] is an equal opportunity employer.