Job Title: Client Services Manager
Department: Corporate Trust
Location: Wexford or Dublin
Who we are:
For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. BNY Mellon has approximately $16.5 billion in revenues and a 23% return on tangible common equity.
BNY Mellon is a leader in the world of investment services and investment management, and our businesses support the full range of stakeholders of the financial system including:
- Managing the custody of approximately $37 trillion financial assets of the world’s leading institutional investors, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, and corporates
- Investing approximately $2 trillion as one of the largest global asset managers across a wide range of asset classes
- Providing collateral, liquidity, and funding for the world’s largest banks through our markets franchise
- Serving family offices and high net worth individuals through our wealth management franchise
- Providing a full suite of solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge and '40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers
- Advising large global corporations on a range of trust and other solutions
- Providing integrated managed data services to asset managers
What we do:
Overview of Corporate Trust
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, BNY Mellon Corporate Trust help clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the investment lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients.
Overview of Team
Within EMEA, we currently have Corporate Trust Global Client Services teams in Dublin and Wexford and the teams continue to grow as we take on new business with overall responsibility for the operational relationship with our Clients. We work in a global model and are closely aligned to our colleagues in other locations such as the UK, US and India in order to streamline and support our automation agenda.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with external clients to resolve the most complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Lead team members in providing support to major clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Apply advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information.
- Use developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provide key individuals at assigned clients information related to BNY Mellons products and services representing a broad array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an in-depth understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Proactively assists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Resolve the most complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed.
- Use in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Use broad understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
- Lead and participate in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Use knowledge of client services best practices and BNY Mellon client needs to help develop process improvements.
- No direct reports.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Supports multiple, complex client accounts.