We are currently hiring a Migration Manager to join our PMAXGlobal Philippine Branch. The purpose of this role is to ensure a successful onboarding for new clients. This is the most important phase of the customer lifecycle, and the Client/Data Migration Manager is responsible for establishing a solid foundation that drives customers' future successes. He/She will oversee the data conversion of the onboarding process. The role is a blend of customer-facing communication and focused project management tasks.
This is the ideal opportunity for motivated individuals who provide excellent customer service while maintaining an organized queue of internal tasks. Successful Data Migration Managers have an obsession for accuracy, a passion for helping others, and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills.
- Master the product through a formal onboarding program and continued learning.
- Gather, analyze, and process client data during data migrations.
- Complete assigned tasks in an organized manner to ensure project deadlines.
- Proactive outreach to ensure customer success during their first months post-live.
- Work in a team environment and partnered with Operations Managers.
- Provide timely responses to customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize GoToMeeting/Zoom to provide efficient face-to-face customer service.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to define ongoing best practices for onboarding tasks.
- Act as a dedicated contact for new and upgraded customers, answering questions, handling objections, providing best practice guidance while maintaining a high level of customer engagement.
- Serve as a project manager to deliver a successful implementation and superior onboarding experience within the agreed-upon time period, typically about three weeks.
- Configure basic elements of the software and coordinate more complex data migrations or custom integrations with members of our Technical Operations team.
- Create process documentation
- Other related duties may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- College Graduate with a Bachelor's degree in a Medical course like Nursing, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy
- At least 5 years in an Assistant Manager/Manager role; With 2 years in Healthcare, especially in RCM
- Knowledge in RCM, AR, and Coding is a plus
- Experience working in practice management systems like SequelMed, eCW, Allscripts and Epic (preferred)
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Ability to influence decision-making and change
- Highly organized and strong ability to multitask
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions