CSE ENTERPRISE - FRANCE
Why work for VMware PSO?
The VMware Professional Services (PS) Organization drives the adoption of VMware technology and solutions. The Enterprise Account Management team owns the business across top enterprise accounts with global operations. We are responsible for driving a significant part of VMWare’s revenue by co-innovating with our customers and partners. Our vision is to lead the digital transformation journey by driving the simplification and acceleration of IT solutions using VMware leading-edge technology and deliver the business outcomes our customers demand.
We are passionate about our Customers: our focus is on professional excellence and quality. We have a rich portfolio of consulting services aimed at bringing to bear the experience, expertise and methodology of our delivery teams around software defined Data Centre (SDDC), cloud automation, multi-cloud, IoT and workspace management.
We are committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with an opportunity to develop in services sales. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will join a fun, dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
As an Enterprise Client Solutions Executive (ENTERPRISE CSE) you will be responsible for professional services sales across Enterprise customers. You will be part of an exciting team working to drive complex solutions that create disruption, help our customers to innovate their business models and enable them to achieve competitive and advantage differentiation by using VMware’s technologies and services.
Your team is formed by a group of top talented sales individuals across France and with a strong background and experience in selling professional and consulting services for cloud infrastructure, software, workspace mobility, end user computing and IT operational transformation. We are looking for services sellers with vertical industry experience in Finance, Services, Manufacturing and Telco to share their knowledge and approach in a diverse sales team.
You will be working with the extended ENTERPRISE team and orchestrating a variety of VMware presales resources to build the commercial proposition to your customers and achieve your business objectives by selling large (+$1-5M) and complex projects
This is a role which requires passion, dedication and creativity.
You will be responsible for:
· The professional services business in your territory
· Driving the services sales cycle end-to-end:
o Detecting new opportunities
o Qualifying the lead with your customer or partner
o Building the statement of work (legal and finance terms)
o Negotiating & closing the deal with the customer/partner
· Establishing direct relationships with partner representatives
· Working as a team with Sales and Presales Solution Consultants on customer Request for Proposal (RFP)
· Work with the ENTERPRISE extended sales team to develop business pipeline
· Build new solutions for our customers by taking advantage of the VMware new technologies (such as IoT, multi-cloud, NFV)
· Orchestrate the VMware PS presales resources required to develop proposals, respond to RFQs/RFPs and Statements of Work (SoWs)
· Liaise with the VMware Key Stakeholders to secure deal and pricing approvals
· Present and defend your proposal
· Own the commercial negotiation
Required Experience & Skills
· Many years of experience in a consulting / services sales position
· Consistent track record of selling multi-million consulting and professional services at global enterprise accounts within the financial services industry
· Strong sales orientation and background
· Software Defined Data Centre & cloud infrastructures and common challenges
· Ability to articulate the value proposition; focus on selling business outcomes with a solution sales approach
· Ability to develop high level long-term strategic relationships, negotiation and closing skills
· Self-motivated, passionate, dedicated, driven, tenacious, achiever and well presented
· Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
· Excellent communication, and social skills
· Fluent in French and English
· Bachelors or Masters degree
Desired Experience & Skills:
· Good understanding of our portfolio
Vertical Industries: Finance and Services (France)
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Services Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-01-15