Benevity’s Client Success Manager (CSM) will guide clients to achieve desired outcomes, maximize their value, and drive growth with Benevity’s product suite. The CSM is responsible for bringing Benevity’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to clients, so they realize greater impact and value. This individual should be comfortable interacting with C-suite level executives, as well as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program administrative staff, backed by a strong understanding of their program goals & objectives. A Client Success Manager drives client program impact and acts as a catalyst to build strong and long-lasting relationships with our clients, turning them into evangelists and advocates (RFOBs).
This role would require you to work either out of Victoria or Calgary Benevity office. Relocation would be required if you are not currently living in either of those locations.
What you will do
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Benevity platform suite, and guide the client on platform and solution decisions to ensure successful outcomes
- Explain the “how” and “why“ of Benevity’s product suite features and functionality
- Drive client adoption of the existing platform, as well as new products and features
- Train new-to-Benevity administrators on how to effectively use all relevant product functions
- Explain Benevity’s cross-functional support structure and describe all aspects of our internal client ecosystem
- Suggest and advise on a variety of functional solutions to help the client achieve what they need from the product
- Consult with and connect the appropriate internal teams to solution client problems and escalate when necessary
- Communicate delivery timelines and set realistic expectations with the client
- Serve as the client’s advocate back into Benevity’s internal teams to ensure solutions and services are evolving to meet client needs
- Foster a trusted advisor partnership with the client and align Benevity’s value to their key CSR and overarching business goals
- Build strong, long-term business relationships by consistently going above and beyond client expectations
- Possess a broad understanding of various successful CSR programs and are able to translate this knowledge into specific strategies and recommendations tailored for the client’s program needs
- Evaluate client program priorities and tailor a Success Plan that establishes clear goals and milestones which maximize their ROI
- Identify barriers to program growth and develop effective strategies based in client research and industry knowledge
- Connect the client with their Benevity ecosystem peers to gain knowledge and best practices in client-to-client interactions
- Strive to provide value at every interaction
- Communicate realized program ROI leading to a frictionless renewal and ensuring retention of current client revenue
- Communicate potential program ROI to identify and foster cross-sell and up-sell growth opportunities at the appropriate lifecycle stage and in support of client program goals
- Execute regular program reviews with clients to identify sales, growth and feature enhancement opportunities
- Work with Enhancement teams to complete feature and user up-sell opportunities
- Work in coordination with the Sales Team on client cross-sell opportunities
- Advocate for deep adoption of product features, and solution best practices within your client roster
- Possess a functional understanding of the CSR landscape and how social responsibilities are tied to a variety of company goals
What you bring
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent education
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in B2E/B2B Customer Success/Account Management or transferable customer service roles
- Strongly prefer experience in a B2B SaaS organization, with solutions of moderate complexity
- History of increasing client satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Strong client relationship building skills including empathy, humility, adaptability, poise and persuasiveness
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting in medium to large groups
- Comfortable overseeing a variety of client service issues to resolution
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical
- Ability to work independently with strong judgement
- Resilient, and thrives in a multi-tasking, start-up environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while managing a diverse and full workload
- Success-driven with an entrepreneurial, and self-starter approach
- Up-to-date passport for occasional client travel when required
- Proficient in MS Office
- Team-oriented with a fun-spirit and sense of humor
Go to Work and Change the World
Looking for meaningful work where you can have an impact? Benevity is the place for you.
We’re a fast-paced (and fast growing!) software company in the business of doing good. Our market-leading cloud solution powers Goodness programs that help some of the world’s most iconic brands engage their people, customers and communities by connecting them with causes they care about.
As a B Corp, we’re thrilled to be part of the next wave of companies that are committed to higher social and sustainability standards—a commitment you’ll see reflected in our mission-driven culture.
If you want to feel good about going to work every day, Benevity delivers. We’re an agile, high-performing team and we need new team members—people like you—to help us continue to innovate game-changing technology, and help our raving fans (er, clients!) successfully run world-class Goodness programs that create a culture of purpose and passion while making a positive difference in the world.
Imagine using your skills to catalyze a network of 10 million+ people from hundreds of the most recognizable global brands to connect with millions of charities around the world. At Benevity, you can!
When you Work at Benevity
- You’ll have the once-in-a-career opportunity to be a part of a movement—helping some of the world’s most iconic brands drive social change and create a better employee experience that can attract, retain and engage today’s diverse workforce.
- You’ll make more than just a paycheck. You’ll have the opportunity to combine your passion with purpose every day while achieving tangible results. Just last year our team delivered nearly 1,000 feature enhancements; not to mention we’ve continued to build game-changing products while processing over $2 billion in donations and 10 million volunteer hours to 150,000 charities worldwide.
- You’ll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that’s essential to success at our company (and in everyday life). Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to work each day and be your best, most authentic self.
- You won’t find a lot of office policies and politics around here, but you will find dogs. You’ll also find a lot of passionate people who are all owners in the company. That doesn’t just mean potential equity in the company (though it means that, too!), but also a sense of responsibility and pride that we’re in this thing together.
Our Commitment to a Diverse Culture
We believe in the power of diversity and we’re dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment at Benevity. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
A Place for all Genders in Tech
Gender diversity and equality benefits everyone. We’re committed to supporting all gender identities and expressions in tech by sharing stories and advocating for equality. We’re also proud to partner with forward-thinking organizations like Chic Geek and Next Gen Men, who continue to build a more vibrant, inclusive and diverse technology landscape.
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.