• Manage and co-ordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles and ensure consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
• Develop study management plans, together with team assignments and accountabilities and oversight of database maintenance.
• Serve as primary project contact with Sponsor to ensure communication is maintained and reporting schedules are adhered to.
• Collect information on team performance against contract, customer expectations, and project baselines.
• Lead problem solving and resolution efforts to include management of risk, contingencies and issues.
• Identify quality issues within the study to implement appropriate corrective action plans. Escalate findings and action plans to appropriate parties.
• Provide input for the development of proposals for new work and manage project budgets.
• Provide input to line managers of their project team members’ performance relative to project tasks.
• Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
• Participate in proposal development and in the bid-defense process with guidance and supervision.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• In depth knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) guidelines
• Good therapeutic and protocol knowledge
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including good command of English language
• Good problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Good teamwork skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good presentation skills
• Good judgment
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Job Grade: 150
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.