At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient in what they are best at!
What you’ll do
Cardiologs is developing clinical research with medical partners. We are looking for a proactive and motivated clinical scientist who will be responsible for scientific aspects of the clinical work.
Within the clinical team, you will:
- Be in charge to ensure the scientific quality of the clinical studies: objectives, analysis, and dissemination.
- Provide support to the clinical program manager to plan, perform and control that data are collected in a secure, reliable, and compliant manner.
- Overlook study data analysis, work with statisticians and for research studies, you will be in charge of the analysis as well as for managing the related publication.
- Work in close contact with the data science teams to promote the elaboration of new research projects in AI in cardiology according to company priorities.
- Elaborate project related to the clinical research plan, define the research studies, and validate their scientific soundness.
- Elaborate documentations/reports needed for internal communication and regulatory affairs and other authorities
This job is focused on the scientific validation of existing and future products that we develop. If you’d rather develop the product itself, you may want to apply to our Software Engineer/Data Engineer/Data Science positions instead!
Who you are
- An autonomous, enthusiastic and reliable PhD in a biomedical area
- You have 3+ years of experience in a research lab/department
- You have experience in Python or Matlab
- You have a good understanding of biostatistics and possibly notions of data science
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and at least basic notions in French
- You have scientific publication experience
=> You have previous experience with clinical studies and investigators
=> You have experience in the industry
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Quick technical phone call with a 10' tech test in Python or Matlab
- Possible Homework
- Technical interview
- Performance interview
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team (Covid-19-dependent!)