Who We Are
At Oracle, we see ourselves as changing the World through own commitment to customer success, as well as by enabling our customers achieve their vision. This can range from finding cures for Covid 19, to supporting refugees and children in need, and enabling companies to deliver transportation and logistics services to the World. Our long established techonology as well as our research into new ones are helping solve real World problems, and we are looking for more colleagues to join us.
We believe that different points of view are essential for innovation and we will offer you the chance to be part of an inclusive culture where individuality thrives. We also see sustainability as a core value of ours, as we run our business responsibly and continue to invest in environmentally friendly business practices. We aim for building sustainable relationships both internally with our colleagues, externally with our customers and the communities we are part of.
What Does Oracle’s Consulting Organisation Do?
Our mission is to to be a catalyst for Oracle’s customer success. We want to help our clients realize the maximum value of their Oracle Cloud solutions. We help unlock the full potential of Oracle Cloud by focusing on business outcomes and by working as an end-to-end cloud partner. This approach not only increases the value we bring to our customers, but also makes Oracle the optimal business partner.
We deliver Oracle Cloud solutions with speed, efficiency and predictability based on our vast experience of more than 1,500 successful Cloud implementations in EMEA. Over 5,500 consultants across EMEA & JAPAC are passionately dedicated to ensuring Oracle Cloud success through our unparalleled experience and extensive global network. The One Oracle approach helps our clients in reducing risk and maximizing their return on investment. We look at our clients’ business holistically to ensure business outcomes and empower continuous innovation.
The Job – Functional Senior HCM Cloud Consultant for Core HR modules
An exciting, high-profile opportunity exists to join our growing French HCM Consulting team in Paris-Colombes as Senior Consultant with a focus on Cloud Core HR projects.
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Define implementation Roadmap and produce project estimates with project managers
- Contribute to high level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
- Take the lead on understanding new products (integration, new features and cost of projects).
- Analyse software requirements, define solution parameters and specifications.
- Conduct formal workshops with the client to agree the solution design, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer’s needs
- Lead the function design process. Facilitate interactive design workshops.
- Manage the fact-finding, analysis and development of projects.
- Assess business and technical impacts of solutions.
- Assist software developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
What You’ll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world.
- Education level/Qualifications: University degree in relevant field.
- At least 6 years professional experience as HCM (Cloud) Consultant
- Proven experience with Core HR modules; knowledge in payroll systems would be a plus
- Expert in HCM business process area and integrations.
- Superior ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers and needs.
- Able to plan and facilitate design sessions. Able to conceptualise a solution of significant scope, across multiple business processes.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser.
- Hiring location: Paris-Colombes
- Fluency in French
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).