We are seeking a highly motivated individual with experience in SAP Commerce/Hybris development to fill a key role responsible for helping implement Shure’s digital transformation strategy. This hands-on position will be responsible for thought leadership, technical implementation and day-to-day solution support of Shure’s next generation B2B and B2C eCommerce platform. We are seeking a talented developer who can work closely with internal customers, process owners, development teams, support teams and other stakeholders to ensure that solutions are delivered with quality and that expectations are met for functionality, reliability and availability. Ensures compliance with relevant standards, guidelines and procedures as well as general industry and platform-specific leading practices. The ideal candidate will be very user experience focused and can work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Responsible for development of solutions on a global eCommerce platform based on SAP Commerce Cloud (CCV2). Support projects and initiatives to deploy new functionality and/or enhance existing functionality
• Responsible for all phases of the development lifecycle in response to business needs – from initial technical design through production deployment and L3 production support.
• Establishes strong partnership and collaboration with various functional areas including Sales, Service and Marketing to understand requirements and assess needs
• Coordinates with the Commerce platform manager and business analyst to complete impact assessments and recommend solutions/applications across functional areas
• Provides subject matter expertise in the planning process. Actively participates and influences decisions that impact the functionality of delivered solutions.
• Performs peer code reviews and code optimization
• Develops and conducts unit/system testing
• Helps champion the Commerce platform within IT – educating and mentoring other team members on the capabilities and potential applications
• Develops and maintains documentation on new features and enhancements. Performs knowledge transfer as required.
• Provide routine L3 support for end users related to support tickets in accordance with IT SLAs
• Adhere and contribute to internal processes, procedures and policies
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
• 3-5 years of progressive application development and integration experience on SAP Commerce (Hybris). Experience with CCV2 desired.
• Should be strong in SAP Commerce core functionality, B2B and B2C Framework Cockpit, BackOffice configuration, Impex and SOLR search
• Strong experience with Spring MVC Framework
• Experience integrating SAP Commerce with SAP ECC/S4 and other platforms such as CRM (Salesforce), Payment (Worldpay) and Tax (CCH)
• Experience with web services (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON)
• Working knowledge of source control tools like Bitbucket and build/CI tools like Maven and Jenkins
• Demonstrated experience supporting Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process, including requirements gathering, testing and release of Salesforce solutions
• Ability to perform process decomposition, root cause analysis, gap analysis and technical requirements definition
• Self-starter who takes ownership, meets or exceeds commitments and multi-tasks effectively
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Preferred Experience and Skills
• SAP Commerce Cloud Developer certification
• Understanding of middleware functionality such as SCPI or Dell Boomi
• Experience with Agile project methodologies and project tools such as JIRA
• Desire to learn other adjacent technologies such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and CPQ.