We are looking for Cloud Engineer (L1) to join one of the Government Agency!
- Working Hours: 12 Hours Day/Night Shift
- Working Location: Work From Home
- Salary Package: Up to $ 4,000 + Fix Allowance $100 + Quarterly Incentive + AWS (1-year renewable contract)
- Cloud Exposure in AWS, GCP & Azure
- Entry level position & Training provided
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining cloud infrastructure in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud platform.
- To provide system patching, monitoring and logging via tools provided by customer.
- To support change implementation and service request based on Standard Operation Procedure provided.
- To support incident management and perform first level troubleshooting based on troubleshooting guide provided and escalate to next level if incident remain unsolved.
- Understanding on IT Operations and Service Management and willing to work in 12-hours shift work.
- Experience and knowledge on cloud infrastructure operations and cloud services are not mandatory but good to have.
- Certifications of Cloud Service Providers are not mandatory but good to have.
- Entry level or relevant internship experience are welcome to apply (Training will be provided)
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Job ID: J39339 for quicker response.
Ang Wen Hao (Kris) – R2090523
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781
Your application will be forwarded to email@example.com
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Help us improve the quality of our algorithm for detecting remote jobs
Is this a remote job?