Cloud Engineering Analytics Data Science Business Intelligence you should partner with customers, Sales, and several other teams to craft highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of OCI services. In collaboration with sales, you should help drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers. As a trusted customer advocate, you should help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions. You should seek out opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broaden the use of OCI platform across the customer's organization.
You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
The ideal candidate has a curious mind, a thirst for knowledge, and a desire to understand how technology works. By working backwards from defined customer outcomes, you achieve results that delight Oracle customers. You enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and develop new ones so you can make meaningful contributions to long-term customer success.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Build deep relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor for their most critical workloads that support their digital transformation and journey to the cloud.
· Support achievement of revenue objectives through the adoption and migration of applications, software, and services onto the OCI platform, in partnership with the sales team.
· Educate customers on the value proposition of OCI, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
· Contribute to Oracle internal and customer-facing publications such as white-papers and blogs as a means of scaling your knowledge.
· Act as a liaison between customers, service teams, and support to address customer needs.
· 6+ years in a technical solutions architect role, designing, implementing distributed applications, databases, and networks.
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies (e.g. ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, PMP, SCRUM, etc.) · Experience architecting/operating solutions built on OCI, GCP, AWS or Azure · Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with C-Levels, IT managers · Technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
Partners with customers, sales, engineering and product teams to design, demonstrate and deploy Oracle Cloud architectures that address customer business problems. Drives Oracle Cloud customer consumption by accelerating the adoption of Oracle cloud services including discovery, design and deployment. Responsible for engaging with strategic and more complex customers, builds leadership relationships at multiple levels within organizations in order to design and implement solutions. Works directly with customers to gather requirements, develop architectures and translates business needs into solutions. May implement solutions and ensure successful deployments through code development and scripting. Displays product/application understanding through highly customized presentation demonstrations to customers and at conferences and events. Supports customer from Proof of Concept (POC) through production deployment of services via resource configuration, planning, and customer education/training. Creates and distributes technical assets (white papers, solution code, blog posts, and video demonstrations). Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new solutions, products, and processes. Maintains expertise by staying current on emerging technologies. Acts as an acknowledged authority for customers and sales on technical cloud solutions and customer success. Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner. Identifies gaps and enhancements to influence engineering roadmaps for customer driven features. Maintains expertise by staying current on emerging technologies. Minimum qualifications include: 12 years experience with computer applications and tools required. Ability to travel 50% international and domestic. Preferred but not required qualifications include: Bachelor of Science-level university degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering from accredited university; and/or relevant 12 years technical experience. Advanced degree in relevant field of studies highly desirable. Expertise in and an in depth and thorough knowledge of penetrating accounts, meeting stakeholders within accounts, and interaction with C level; Competitive and industry knowledge in the field of computer applications and tools; System and application design; Implementation of advanced product features; Project management; Solving technical problems with customers in technical environments; Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; Needs analysis, positioning, and business justification. 12 years experience and expertise in the clear communication of technical information to others through presentations, demonstrations, written communication and consultative solutioning experience. Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.