1. Acquisition & servicing of Retail Institutional clients in the field of Education, Medical, NGO, Trust, Clubs, Associations, Sec 25 Cos., Societies, Religious trust, etc.
2. Would be responsible for handling transaction & investment banking business like Payments, Collections, Fixed Deposits, FX, Electronic Transfers, Online Payment Gateway, Asset business & other banking & financial products to the retail institutional clients
3. Create a rapport with the top management of all the clientele
4. Shall possess good knowledge about target segments as well as capable of Generating leads in the catchment.
5. To monitor and achieve budgeted nos for the Cluster along with the RMs
6. Work closely with the Retail Branch for ensuring efficient service to clients as well as to ensure activation of the Branches
7. Retail Institution CM is expected to achieve as well as to drive SOPs month on month as stipulated by the Bank from time to time
1. Needs to have very strong knowledge of TASC segment and should be well versed with online and offline products ie both on collections and payment facilities
2. Should have worked in TASC business for at least 8 to 10 years
3. To manage team of RMs and support/guide them in their day to day activities
4. Eye for details, Meticulous – To provide accurate estimations on CASA numbers
5. Good communication skills and should know local language