Wärtsilä is an innovative technology company known for being a forerunner in the Marine and Energy markets. Every day, we – Wärtsilians - put our hearts and minds into turning Wärtsilä's purpose of enabling sustainable societies with smart technology, and our Smart Marine and Energy visions into reality. Our ultimate aim is to provide increased value to both our customers and society. New, game-changing ideas and continuous improvement have been part of our DNA since 1834. Together, we can create new business opportunities and more sustainable future that we can all be proud of.
We want to transition the world towards a cleaner future. By pushing the boundaries of engineering and technology, we can make it work. We are always on the lookout for future-oriented talent – want to join the ride?
1. According to the work instructions, drawings and leadership instructions, check the file before operation (work order, drawings, self-checking list, tool list, etc.) is complete, the drawing number if the agreement and work order, to be processed products have appearance without problems, machining allowance, enough classification is correct, the tool is complete, the measuring tool is complete, the measuring condition meets the requirements; Get and install fixture and tool, process according to procedure, carefully self-check and fill in self-check form; At the same time pay special attention to the attention points mentioned in the instructions;
2. Find and feedback any existing or potential machining problems and solve them in advance;
3. Actively participate in the company's rationalization proposal project, and continuously improve responsibility work;
4. Make good work records (including but not limited to time records, shift records, etc.) to ensure the integrity of work information;
5. Check the quality of blank; Ensure the equipment and tools are in good condition before use.Do a good job in product self-inspection;Identify, report and deal with nonconforming products to ensure product quality;
6. Carry out self-inspection of the equipment according to the daily spot inspection form on the machine tool, fill in the spot inspection form carefully, and maintain the equipment according to the maintenance regulations;
7. Operate the machine, driving vehicle, forklift license and other tools according to the machine manual and corresponding specifications/provisions;
8. Keep the tools and measuring tools of each machine, put them back after use, and bear the responsibility for loss;
9. Actively participate in EHS training, wear labor protection products, operate machines safely, use tools correctly, store/use/waste chemicals correctly and avoid chemical leakage according to EHS requirements. Report and deal with abnormal situations or accidents quickly to ensure safety in production.
10. Do the work of sorting, reorganizing, cleaning, cleaning and literacy in the working area, and maintain the 5S of the working area and tools. If there is oil on the ground, clean it immediately, put the garbage into the corresponding garbage bin, and prohibit the waste water to the rainwater pipe;
11. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
-Good sense of responsibility
-Steadfast and diligent, meticulous
-Measuring tool use skill
-Tool use and related knowledge
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2019, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at