Bangalore , India | Posted on 11/03/2020
About our client: Our client is a leading SaaS company headquartered in San Mateo, CA, and Bangalore, India and are series-B funded by leading global VC funds. It is one of the world's leading technology platforms for enterprises for managing their CSR, Volunteering, & Sustainability activities and spends. Its technology products simplify and enhance the company's employee engagement programs, track global social impact, and improve ESG performance. The company is currently used by 200+ global customers -- including Target, Gap, Dell, Amazon, and P&G, engaging 1 million+ employee volunteers to 40,000+ nonprofits across 90+ countries across the globe
Purpose of the role:
The CoE Lead will be Responsible for leading the on-time Delivery, Implementation & Operational support of company's product and productized services deployment projects.
- Responsible for overseeing the Implementation and delivery of product deployments with our existing and new clients for large and complex projects.
- Responsible as the primary point of contact to Delivery Head to track and report progress on various project deliverables
- Oversee the Implementation team and support teams to develop solutions to meet client requirements and identify new opportunities for clients to benefit from the company.
- Perform qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Set clear project expectations and timelines required to deliver the outlined scope, coordinating with internal technical and relationship teams to ensure timelines can be met and provide status updates.
- Capture client business requirements for any non-standard requests, ensuring early collaboration with any cross functional teams within the organization such as Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Data Compliance, etc. as required
- Maintain the team focus on project documentation and build as per specifications. Perform quality assurance reviews on the deliverables for each team – Implementation and Support and promote a quality centric
- Institutionalize service delivery processes of implementation to service handover between the Implementation and Support teams.
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies through on the job experience and participation in training opportunities. Begins to develop CoE specific subject matter expertise.
- Serve as an ambassador for our client's experience, representing the organization at the highest levels to prospective partners and clients.
- Internal stakeholder management - Promote a client-centric mentality across the whole of the organization, work with cross-functional teams to ensure that Success initiatives are visible and aligned with company goals, communicate product feedback and client sentiment to product and development team
What are we looking for?
- A minimum 7-10 years experience in Service delivery, project management Exposure to CSR/Sustainability or equivalent work experience in a SaaS environment is preferred but not mandatory
- Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given CoE.
- A bias toward action / you love to dive in and get stuff done.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities while maintaining a strong sense of urgency to ensure every client has a great experience with the company.
- Are a passionate coach for your high performing team and Empowers the team and leads with empathy and integrity
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Prince 2/ ITIL certification is preferred but not mandatory
What we have to offer:
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership, open to experiments and passionate about creating impact.
- Young and Vibrant team that is passionate about doing Good