Conduct Daily Retail Operations with High Correctness and High Efficiency
• Actively monitor the escalated cases from outsourcing vendor of responsible regions on return file follow up and timely feedback the solution; Work closely with legal & EG to decide the solutions for special cases in daily work；
• Provide proposal to handle return file/application form related requests and special cases escalated from Dealers and Sales of responsible regions;
• Provide support and training to venders to guide their daily operations, close corporation with vendor management team;
• Conduct the regular reporting for return file/mortgage status;
• Provide the regular analysis on return file status quo and work out the planning and proposal whenever needed;
• Conduct vendor payment check monthly.
Training and communications
• Provide training material to internal and external (such as FCs), coaching junior team member;
• Provide excellent services to customers/dealers/regional sales by quick and professional feedback;
• Good communications with other departments and vendors, provide/obtain required information.to/from them timely;
Conduct Process Optimization and IT System Enhancement on Collateral Doc. management
• Take lead on Collateral Doc. Management team related processes/SOPs set-up, maintenance and optimization to ensure the processes are in line with related policy and guidelines;
• Take lead to collect and discuss system related requirement, BRD initiation, test case preparation and perform testing.
• Take lead on specific project, ensure aligned with project team for the clear scope, timeline requirements;
• Support all internal and external audits, and follow up for audit findings, align with other teams if necessary;
• Back up team members when needed.
• Support any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor.
Training and Qualification:
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Management, file Management or any other equivalents
• Fluent English, both written and spoken
• Sound knowledge about Microsoft Office applications
• Good communication skills, especially cross-functional communication
• Sense of responsibility and chariness
• Good learning and execution ability
• Excellent presentation and writing skills
• 3~4 years’ experience in a Financial Services Company, Bank, or other related finance industry or function.
• Experience in operations, documents management and service area will be preferable.