Command Center Operator
Main Objectives and Activities
- Working on shift to handle Technical Support Line including weekends and public holidays.
- Provide IT administration and service IT support for International Banks different time zone within a centralized shared service center in Bangkok.
- Response to user requests and incident/problems via online/phone/email and log them into service desk application per established procedures.
- Provide first and single point of contact (SPOC) for global end-users pertaining to new/previously reported IT issues and resolutions to increase productivity.
- Provide 1st level technical remote support for applications, common infrastructure, system, network and desktop client.
- Provide 1st level technical remote support during the End-of-Day of each bank.
- Provide 1st level technical remote support for ATM and other e-Payment equipment.
- Ability to work remotely with local IT, development team, Corporate IT and vendors pertaining to service calls and issues/tickets.
- Develop professionally in order to increase technical, functional, and interpersonal competence.
- Continue to refine Customer Satisfaction skills to better service the client.
- Follow up incidents and escalate as per agreed SLA and established procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral) to be able to work with international customers (France, Canada, India, Cambodia, Mongolia...).
Experience and Skills
- Min. 2 years’ experience working in a shared service environment/ customer support service center supporting medium to large applications in a diverse environment globally.
- Min. 2 years’ experience providing user support of client applications, PC/Windows network infrastructure, and customer business applications
Technical Skills Required
- Hands on skill on Microsoft Windows XP/2007 workstation/Windows 2008 server and MS office suite (e.g. Outlook, exchange, office etc).
- Hands on skill on Microsoft Active Directory administration.
- Hands on skill on LAN networking, VPN and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge on Web Application, Database and Internet concepts and techniques.
- Linux System Administrator experience is an advantage.
What you will get from ATA IT:
- 14 days’ vacation in first year
- Health insurance for staff & families
- Life insurance
- Dental fee
- Provident fund
- Annual Party
- Monthly Activities- Staff Birthday & Company Activities
- Fresh coffee & Fresh fruit every day at our pantry
- Social Fridays – discuss & sharing knowledge
- Multi-national company with flexible working hours, but professional company culture
- Fast growing of career path & Challenge of job opportunity
Company Address: Bangkok Insurance Building, 29th Floor, South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek, Sathorn 10120, Bangkok.
Call us at number 02 105-4574 or see us at [...]