What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
Forescout is seeking a Commercial Account Representative (CAR) to penetrate new business in our commercial business sector. The CAR will work with our Value-Added Resellers (VAR’s) in account-based pipeline generation, lead follow up and opportunity progression activities. This role is a quota carrying, closing role, which requires close collaboration the VAR’s. The CAR will conduct targeted account prospecting, conduct sales meetings and ultimately close opportunities.
As a Commercial Account Representative (CAR) you will conduct targeted outbound prospecting for Forescout products and contribute to growing and progressing the sales pipeline and attaining quota. The CAR will work strategically with field marketing and VAR’s to design an account-based outreach program to increase pipeline and identify activities to accelerate pipeline progression and closure. You will be required to competently convey Forescout position, value, and differentiation to all stakeholders at multiple levels within accounts identified as target accounts.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. Driving business transaction linearity and pipeline development are critical at Forescout!
- Identify and persistently pursue sales opportunities at assigned accounts. Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging your strong industry and technical background.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into Forescout solution opportunities. Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account and VAR to become the trusted adviser.
- Use knowledge of; technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of Forescout’s solutions.
- Develop multi-level relationships within assigned accounts using available internal and external resources, and where appropriate channel partner resource, to maximize revenues opportunities and establish Forescout as a strategic, long term partner.
- Execute an effective account/opportunity management and business planning process which is supported and influenced by a virtual team to include Forescout Senior Executives, Sales Management, Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Technical Consultants and relevant Channel Partner Managers.
- First response to commercial leads with the ability to triage, qualify, and assess the business opportunity to leverage the correct VAR alignment.
- Align with appropriate delivery teams to leverage follow-on business from one delivery mission to another. Attendance to major Project Milestones and Executive Reviews.
What You Bring to Forescout:
- 2-3 years of experience with a network or security technology company focused on sales or channel sales.
- Proficiency in all phone, email and online prospecting tasks utilizing Salesforce, LinkedIn, contact databases and other sales tools.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and results-oriented.
- Successfully manage multiple sales tasks and objectives
- Comfort and experience in being measured and compensated against quota.
- Strong teamwork, communication, process, project management skills.
- Excellent communications, documentation, presentation and tele sales skills in French (Native level)
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Learn more at www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.