Duties and Responsibilities
The Service Provider provides community management services to meet marketing objectives for channels driven by social content and communities, including but not limited to social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. It requires the planning and production of social content and social community management.
Scope of Work
- Create, execute, and update social media content plans and other applicable requirements designed to meet marketing and campaign objectives, in collaboration with teammates. This will involve development of both planned and ad-hoc content, publishing, facilitation of promotional activities on social media, and response management.
- Monitor and report performance of published social content and community interactions. This includes routine response and promo management as well as chatbot development support and maintenance.
- Maintain a constant awareness of general social trends and conversations related to their overall scope of work, to better deal with opportunities and issues as they’re encountered.
- Be available for contact during regular work hours via online and mobile.
- Log on his/her weekly accomplishments via the Company’s Activity Log System.
Ad-Hoc Scope of Work
- Physical presence at events that require live content compilation, production, and publication.
- Participation in brainstorming sessions related to social content and communities.
- More thorough performance monitoring and reporting in times of crises or issues.
- May be asked to work on other assigned tasks during weekends and holidays or whenever needed.
- May be tapped to support analytics in report creation
- Live coverages, events and crisis monitoring done on weekends may be offset within an approved timeframe.
- Participation in shoots for social content to ensure shot list is executed correctly
- May be deployed as backup support for local team members who are part of social hubs embedded in client’s office.
- This secondment setup may require reporting to the Client office, where the schedule and work hours will be agreed upon with the Client.
Social media output includes:
Up to 100 pieces/month (inclusive of revisions) of each of the following output types:
- Content ideas detailed in Task Specification Forms for cascading image instructions to Creative teams
- Copies for social media (e.g. post captions, in-art copy, copy guides for influencers, video/album title and descriptions, memes, etc.)
Up to 10 pieces/month (inclusive of revisions) of each of the following output types:
- Event guides for live coverage
- Shot lists for social content shoots
- Influencer copy + image guides
- Hashtag studies
- Response spiels and FAQ documents
Ad-hoc reports to be provided as needed:
- Tagging reports
- Community conversation themes summary
- Promo management reports
The services provided will be subject to a Supplier Audit, with the following terms:
- Quality of Writing. Copies must be written in proper grammar, syntax, and spelling, and according to assigned brand’s persona and tonality. All content deliverables must be well-researched, correct, accurate, and aligned with the brand’s over-all content strategy, campaign objectives, and other directives provided.
- Content & Community Management Effectiveness. How well the work has met assigned campaign objectives, both in quality of output and timeliness of work. Adherence to Social@Ogilvy’s response management protocols and other timelines and protocols set by the brand.
- Interpersonal Skills. Responsiveness to team requests, ability to manage expectations and maintain effective professional relationships, initiative and proactivity.
Service Level Assessment
- Quarterly audit, where passing grade is 60%
- Receiving a poor service rating (60-67%) for two consecutive quarters automatically puts the contract under review.
- One (1) major offense is grounds for pre-termination of the contract. Major offenses may include but are not limited to:
- Direct loss of business
- Damaged client relationship
- Gross negligence of duties
- Failing for two consecutive quarters gives the Company the right to pre-terminate the contract.
Social Rewards Program
Service Providers who have passed two consecutive Quarterly Supplier Audits without committing a major offense are eligible for the Social Rewards Program, which allows them to earn an additional service fee of up to Php7,000 per quarter, based on the results of the Supplier Audit. The duration of services rendered from a previous contract with Ogilvy will be counted.