Community Occupational Therapist Team Leader
Not the job you're looking for? Become a member of our talent community to stay connected and be informed of any new opportunities.
As the Community Team Leader your role will be to assist and support customer relationships and operational clinical services within a dedicated region and portfolios; and to provide leadership for their teams to deliver service across these portfolios.
Accountable for ensuring that services across customer groups collectively meet both the contracted obligations and operational expectations.
This role is a multi-level internal and external relationship management position and requires a clinical and operational minded person to support and improve their team’s approach to deliver an efficient, productive, consistent and sustainable service.
- Overall responsibility for team performance, the role requires excellent people management skills.
- Manage Client Relationships ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction at all times while implementing service improvements, service diversification and new initiatives
- Responsible for regular client review meetings including KPI accountability as per contracts and reporting and acting on the client’s future requirements. Ensure any agreed improvement initiatives are implemented in operating processes
- Ensure the business operates in accordance with the contract terms and conditions for all clients at all times and make leadership decisions in line with these terms and conditions
- Ensure quality service delivery to client groups in accordance with agreed standards
- Obtaining regular and holistic client feedback regarding all aspects of services.
- Act on client feedback, KPI, clinical and commercial reporting analysis to drive improvement across the business.
- Align service outcomes to agreed service inclusions and contract terms
- Support, lead and manage team members to achieve all the deliverables of the job with a strong focus on customer service
- Provide regular mentoring, support and guidance to direct reports.
- Actively involved in performance improvement and performance management of team members.
- Overall responsibility to ensure all team members have regular performance appraisals in combination with potential salary reviews in line with company policy.
- Facilitate Learning and Development as part of succession planning with the help of P&C team and state managers
- Ensure all new clients and new services are established in accordance with all standard operating processes and systems, client expectations and contract requirements
- Responsible for managing service implementation and delivering on growth targets within the allocated region/client group
- Participate in resource planning meetings focusing on overall business outcomes
- Implement a proactive approach to scheduling and rostering
- Collaborate with the rostering team and State Manager to ensure that the wider team meets service requirements.
- Provide high quality occupational therapy/physiotherapy in home services
- Responsible for delivery of occupational therapy/physiotherapy services in accordance with business operating procedures, guidelines and policies
- Accountable on delivery of quality expectations
What we need from you
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy.
- Aged Care and/or Health Care background
- 3+ years of clinical experience
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Have experience with mentoring and coaching
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships
We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly, and creative working environment.
Our human-centric business philosophy also means that we learn from each other, celebrate each other’s successes, and achieve great results by working together.
Through COVID 19, we have implemented some initiatives to support our people - to find out more head to: https://www.zenitas.com.au/how-we-are-managing-safety-and-the-coronavirus-covid-19-at-zenitas/
Plena Healthcare is the largest and most experienced players in the healthcare space, and we’re here to change the game.
We’re here to help people to live healthier, happier, and more independent lives and we’re proud to bring together many of our most well-known, and leading healthcare brands.
Offering connected wellbeing services across health, aged care, and disability services we represent a team of trusted health and care professionals that make a difference. We are a business focused on people.
If you are passionate about human connections and making a difference in people’s lives, are aligned with our values, and want to work in a rapidly growing organisation that values and rewards its people, we’d love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages, and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability