This position is to process and manage the company’s compensation and benefit process.
Produce reports, as required, by the management teams and Head of Talent
Ensure the HR filing is electronically saved & kept up to date
Enrollment and administration of new and existing employees to company benefits
Collect all information for payroll on a monthly basis
Ensure that all changes are updated on payroll system
- Provide expatriate payroll calculation on a monthly basis
- Strong with numbers: Compensation and benefits specialists tend to be numbers-oriented, as this career involves a great deal of quantitative analysis.
- Analytically inclined: The HR compensation and benefits profession requires professionals with strong analytical capabilities, as they are required to analyze trends, surveys, and spreadsheets as to determine compensation and benefits strategies.
- Detail-oriented: Compensation and benefits analyst are highly technical in nature, and the work involves a considerable amount of research and the interpretation of data. Therefore, they must be detail-oriented as to understand how compensation fits into the overall objectives of the organization.
- Great communication: Compensation and benefits analyst must be able to communicate effectively with employees and senior executives. They must also be comfortable presenting programs to employee groups and members of senior management.
- Strong Ethics and Discretion: Because compensation and benefits managers deal with confidential information, they must be stewards of ethics and discrete when it comes to handling sensitive information.