En Repsol estamos comprometidos con la igualdad y no solicitamos datos de carácter personal.
Aquí cuenta tu experiencia y tu capacidad para crear valor. Te ofrecemos la oportunidad de crecer
profesionalmente y desarrollar tu carrera con proyectos desafiantes, colaborando con personas
brillantes para seguir creciendo. Nunca dejarás de aprender.
DUTIES AND RESPSONSIBILITIES
- Assist the well engineering activities throughout the entire well testing design and construction process. Ensure well testing designs meet the well objectives and is engineered in accordance with the applicable regulations and established standards (including NORSOK Standard D-010 and REPSOL Well Construction Process and Procedure), safe practices, risk analysis, legislation and environment friendly manner / approach.
- Ensure that information from offset and analogous wells, restrictions and environmental considerations meet project specifications.
- Assist the Lead Engineer(s), both Drilling and Well Testing, in ensuring that all the necessary inputs required for the necessary permits for the well testing operations are delivered within the set deadlines for the project.
- Prepare the Technical Specifications for Well Testing equipment, materials and services for supporting the process of purchasing / tendering.
- Prepare final well testing designs (including Basis of Well Testing Design) time / cost estimates, AFEs and Well Testing programs for the planned Exploration and Appraisal wells.
- Prepare final well completion designs (including Basis of Well Completion Design) time / cost estimates, AFEs and Well Completion programs for the planned Appraisal and Development wells.
- Assist in writing detailed procedures (Plan of Actions, POAs) for safe and efficient operations while maintaining expenditures within planned budget and schedule.
- Assist LWT&CE in conducting the Test Well on Paper (TWOP) and Complete Well on Paper (CWOP) exercises and support the Drilling Superintendent in conducting the Pre-Spud meeting.
- Assist the Lead Engineer(s), both Drilling and Well Testing, in conducting the peer reviews, peer assists, risk assessments and hazard analysis related the Well Testing and Completion tasks and activities in accordance with REPSOL standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure all relevant lessons learned from previous projects have been reviewed and necessary actions / plans have been utilized and implement in the well testing and completion design activities.
- Assist in maintaining and conducting regular reviews and follow-up of the Well Risk Register to capture all the project and well risks and identified actions to mitigate the risks. Assist in conducting the risk assessments for the well testing and completion planned operations.
- Responsible for the preparation and conducting frequent reviews of the detailed well Master Equipment List (MEL) for all the phases/sections of the well. Assist logistics team in ensuring that all the LLIs and equipment required for the project are covered in the materials logistics plan.
- Assist in the preparation and conducting final review of the well drilling programme.
- Responsible for the preparation and conducting final review of the Well Testing and completion programme.
- Assist in the preparation and conducting final review of the well P&A programme.
- Assist in identifying, handling and reviewing the Management of Changes (policy dispensations and non-conformances) if and when necessary, following Company process and procedures.
- Assist with the preparation and perform final review of key HSE and Logistics documentation (e.g. Emergency Response Plan, Oil Spill Response Plan, HSE Bridging Document, Plan, HAZID, HAZOP, Bow Tie etc.).
- Assist in preparation of the Well Control Bridging Document.
- Assist in finalizing the equipment and tools mobilization plan.
- Assist in the preparation and estimating the Well KPI’s and develop rig operational KPI’s for the project.
- Assist in capturing the best practices, lessons learnt and key performance indicators by means of the knowledge management methodologies available.
- Ultimately, act as the office well testing and completions engineering support for all operations at the well site, and ensure all engineering support required for the sooth, safe, cost effective and in environmental friendly operations is provided by the engineering team while complying with the Well Testing and Completion programme, company policy, local regulations and best industry practices.
- Act as the Wellsite well testing and completions Supervisor for Well Testing and Completions operations at the well site and ensure all technical and operational support required for the sooth, safe, cost effective and in environmental friendly operations is provided to the Drilling Supervisors while complying with the Well Testing and Completion programme, company policy, local regulations and best industry practices.
- Ensure regulatory and corporate policy conformance in all well operations.
- Ensure that required approvals are obtained prior to initiation of any activity and that the activity is then conducted in accordance with the approvals received.
- Provide 24/7 well testing engineering support to the operations team and manage all aspects of the well test engineering itself or provide 12 hours per shift wellsite supervision during well testing and completion operations.
- Manage and coordinate respective service providers / contractors to ensure effective and timely delivery of required equipment and services.
- Responsible for operational performance tracking (actual vs. planned) and providing recommendations for improvement.
- While working in office, assist the Cost Controller and Operations Engineers for the tracking costs, and planned vs actual operations schedule on a daily basis. Actively monitor costs performance during the well test operations.
- Ensure that daily and weekly project status reports to the management are delivered in time.
- While working in office, monitor real time data and generate post operations analysis and costs studies.
- Assist in necessary actions for managing changes in Well Testing planning and operations. Identify and handle dispensations and non-conformances if and when necessary, following Company process and procedures.
- Continually keep track of operations and follow-up of the agreed actions in the Well Risk Register and hold review of the risks register for each phases/sections as part of finalizing the operational procedures. Ensure that all the actions assigned to the engineering team are implemented.
- Prepare the Daily Well Testing Report, ensuring it is detailed and accurate prior to sending to office.
- Review the daily operational performance on the rig and suggest for improvement actions for the performance improvement and to ensure that the operational consistency is achieved.
- Assist in preparing the Daily Lookahead and assist in planning ahead for the logistical requirements.
- Assist in the final preparations of all Plan of Actions (Work Instructions) prior to execution.
- Assist in the Operations management, as required, as per the Repsol Emergency Response Plan.
- Assist in any accident / incident investigations, as required.
- Assist in the preparation of any Management of Change (MoC) documents and conduct any required risk assessments.
- Promote Cost Saving alternatives considering the risks assessment to the ALARP philosophy in the exploration well project.
- Assist in the Contracts Management for the Well Testing Contracts and provide technical support for resolution of the outstanding disputes/invoices.
- Assist in complete compliance with the Repsol equipment QA/QC requirements for all the equipment prior to being sent to the well site.
- Review that all Non-Productive Time is accurately captured in a high level of detail and any required supporting documentation is delivered and documented in a timely manner.
- Ensure all lessons learned are accurately captured in a high level of detail for implementation on subsequent projects.
Post Well / Project Close-out Phase:
- Responsible for completion of the End of Well Test Report (EOWTR), ensuring that the document is accurate and highly detailed.
- Responsible for the close out of all outstanding field tickets and invoices.
- Assist in conducting all the Service Quality Meetings (SQM’s) / Performance Review Meetings (PRM’s) and ensure that all relevant technical inputs are documented and captured in the EOWTR.
- Assist the logistics team to ensure that all the rental items are demobilized in time and are off hired from the project.
- Assist the logistics team to ensure all leftover materials are accurately documented and stored correctly
- Have authorization to work in Indonesia for any Indonesian employer.
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in the oil & gas upstream industry with an international consultancy company, contractor or Operator in major projects implementation.
- Candidate must have experience working as Senior Well Testing and Completions Engineer involved with well testing planning, design, engineering, costing and assisting with operation execution with an internationally recognised major E&P company.
- Minimum of 5 years of Well Test Design and Operational experience is essential. The ability to work on both engineering and operations is essential.
- Experience of working as Well Testing and/or Completions Supervisor for an Onshore Well Testing and Completion project is essential.
- Good understanding of Well Testing and Completions fluids designs for various types of brines.
- Knowledge and experience of drilling HPHT well operations is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of executing remote location projects is essential.
Fecha fin de publicación:30-09-2020