Full-Time NDIS Quality and Compliance Manager Required in QLD
We are a registered NDIS Provider with an exciting opportunity. We are looking for a proactive, experienced, passionate and professional individual to fill the full-time position of NDIS Quality and Compliance Manager in Queensland.
As an NDIS Quality and Compliance Manager, your role will include managing and maintaining the company's NDIS registration, keeping all paperwork up-to-date, writing policies and procedures, and preparing for NDIS audits.
We are a high performing and collaborative team, always treating each other with dignity and respect. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual with drive and ambition to make an impact on their career with a new challenge, coupled with the following:
- Be a core member of a rapidly growing NDIS Provider
- Excellent earning potential
- Future career opportunities
- Start work immediately
- Flexible work arrangements
- Can work from home
- Manage and maintain NDIS registration
- Stay up-to-date with any changes in the NDIS industry
- Write policies and procedures
- Keep all paperwork up-to-date
- Assess compliance with NDIS policies and standards
- Deliver training and advice as required
- Leading, developing and mentoring staff
- Prepare for NDIS audits
- Identify potential audit risks and remedy them
- Undertake internal audits
- Be present at NDIS audits
- Be able to register a company as an NDIS provider from scratch
- Develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders including NDIS auditors
- Other reasonable responsibilities, as directed
Essential Eligibility Criteria
- At least 2 years' experience in conducting audits/checks/inspections or similar
- Have an open heart and mind with willingness to change to improve
- Knowledge of the NDIS
- Knowledge of NDIS standards and policies
- Knowledge of risk management and assessment techniques
- Strong writing skills
- Time management skills to effectively manage workload and meet deadlines
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to develop and maintain relationships within a team, with auditors, and with various stakeholders
- High level of problem solving skills
- Competence in general computer applications
- Excellent work ethic
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
We are determined to employ dedicated and caring people!
If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
Please complete the application process and we’ll be in touch.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.