Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries. Its clients include corporations, financial institutions, sovereign and supranational organizations, as well as the customers of Groupe BPCE's networks. Listed on the Paris stock exchange, Natixis has a solid financial base with a CET1 capital under Basel 3(1) of €11.6 billion, a Basel 3 CET1 Ratio(1) of 11.2% and quality long-term ratings (Standard & Poor's: A+ / Moody's: A1 / Fitch Ratings: A+). (1) Based on CRR-CRD4 rules as reported on June 26, 2013, including the Danish compromise - without phase-in Figures as at 30 June 2020
Experienced Quantitative Analyst to join the Combined U.S. Operations (CUSO) Model Validation team within MRM. In charge of conducting validations of bank-wide models with a focus on Compliance models. Ability to effectively challenge the model design and to assess all aspects of model.
• The Model Risk Management (MRM) Group within the Risk Department (Model Risk & Risk Governance) is responsible for Model Validation, Model Risk Assessment and Model Risk Management for Natixis’ Group.
• CUSO Model Risk Management is an integral part of the MRM Group and is responsible for the model risk management activities in Natixis CUSO.
• The Model Risk Validator will be responsible for conducting independent validation of various types of models used across the company in order to assess and quantify model risk.
• This role will work cross-functionally within the organization including collaboration with business lines as well as key integral support units.
• The Model Risk Validator will be coordinating and conducting model validation processes and monitoring in adherence with internal policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines.
• The validation work encompasses evaluating the models based on various aspects including model data, parameters, design and methodology, implementation and model documentation.
• Masters or equivalent degree in economics, statistics, finance, physics, mathematics or other quantitative fields.
• PhD preferred.
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in model validation, model development, quantitative research or quantitative audit.
• Proven track record (2 years or more) in the field of Compliance Model Validation more specifically in the BSA / AML, Sanctions and regulatory domain. Experience with developing or validating other type of models (e.g., risk models, Stress Testing models, IMM/EEPE and IMA models, and/or pricing models) strongly preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interact and work closely with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority. • Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to effectively handle a fast paced environment and successfully meet established deadline requirements.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Advanced Programming skills in Python, SQL, VBA, R, MATLAB
• Strong data visualization skills in Power BI, Tableau
Date de publication: 12/05/2020