108,000! That’s the number of associates whose lives we touch and improve. As Compliance Specialist you will lead commercial local teams on ethic decision making, through advice, awareness and training. Support sustainability and reputation of our company through taking the right decisions
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Under overall leadership of management and in close co-ordination with the other ERC team members (from Group and Divisions) and representatives from other Corporate and Business Functions
• Support development and implementation of e-Training curriculum for Existing Associates and New Hires & co-ordinate and drive execution of roll-out plans with Training Delivery Platform Operator and with Divisions and Countries
• Run monthly updates of HR data feeds to e-Training vendor; coordinate and solve error entries
• Drive and administer the development of Training content for Group ERC, cooperate with Functions to drive course production, control respective plans, coordinate with vendor and countries for timely translations, pilots and other control measures, take corrective actions if required
• Project Management and Administrative Support
• Participate in development and updating of relevant processes and procedures
• Support respective project lead in all relevant project management disciplines, e.g. scoping and planning, communication, progress reporting and budgeting
• Responsible for the Compliance e-Training and reporting work-stream
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelor in Law or similar
• At least 4 years of relevant experience
• Good experience in compliance
• Advanced level of English and Spanish
• Solid communication and leadership skills
You’ll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Legal & Intellectual Property & Compliance
REGION EUROPE PHARMA
Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.