Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Computer Teacher
- Creates lesson plans that are appropriate for the age and abilities of the students in the class.
- Evaluates student performances in class and on tests and provides feedback.
- Assigns special projects to students.
- Communicates students progress to parents, particularly regarding students who need tutoring or other extra assistance.
- Develops and updates curriculum for the classroom.
- Encourages creativity in students.
- Maintains accurate records of students progress in class and on examinations.
- Keeps order in the classroom and handles student behavior issues in accordance with school system policies.
- Stays up-to-date on changes and advancements in computer technology taught in the classroom.
- Keeps all classroom work backed up.
- Ensures that the internet in the classroom is used only for appropriate educational purposes.
- Posts grades and sends grade reports to parents as required by the school system.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have exceptional computer skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies Ms-Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, C, C++, Java, HTML, XML, SQL
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
Post Graduation (MCA,M.Sc,B.Tech(CSE/IT),M.Tech(CSE/IT)
Prior Experience required:
Minimum 1 year teaching experience in Corporate Schools
Remuneration will be based on skills and prior experience as per norms of management decision.
Please continue with your application