Want to join us on our exciting journey?
We are a company driven by the promise of Connecting People to Services! We believe that in a connected world, the customer experience is a full and continuous journey across online and physical touch points. Qmatic exists to provide the technology solutions and insights make that journey as smooth and pleasant as possible for customers, patients, citizens, and employees.
What’s in it for you?
Qmatic employees have the chance to work with a fast-growing international company in a creative, entrepreneurial environment. In our flat organizational structure, you get the chance to work “where it happens” – close to the product and the business. You can own your professional development and advance your career as you work across global boundaries to develop ideas that shape the future of our business, products, and decisions.
The Configuration Engineer is responsible for installation, implementation, training and support of Qmatic solutions at client site. The job is performed in cooperation with assigned persons at clients site to ensure a smooth and high-quality implementation. The configuration engineer provides functional, technical and product knowledge to clients via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Manage installations based on analysis of design
- Create installation plans after review of work orders and project plans
- Install Qmatic and third-party hardware
- Install and configure Qmatic software
- Troubleshoot and resolve software application and network communication errors
- Diagnose and repair or replace faulty hardware
- Independently perform a broad range of technical, computer-related tasks
- Ensure product delivery and service quality
- Train clients on how to use the solution in one-on-one and group settings
- Documentation of installation processes and guidelines as well as tracking of installation hours
- Education of external installation parties
- Manage time to maintain pre-determined installation and travel timelines
- Review of work orders and installation plans
- Make visit report
- Provide feedback to project management
- Provide roadmap input based on client requirements
- Customer support
- Accompanies sales account managers on visits to clients.
- Analyze the technical and functional needs and proving QMATIC ability to deliver the IT solutions proposed to prospects or existing customers.
- Additional duties could be assigned
- Report process, planning and other relevant information to Project management
- Provide end user training to clients
- Deliver high-quality of implementation of Qmatic solutions
- Escalate to Project management or Account management if this is needed.
- Provide high quality of support and communication to all our clients
- Increase personal knowledge of client business and technical environment
- Improve knowledge of, and ability to operate, all Qmatic tools and technologies
- Participation in training courses, workshops and seminars
- Work within assigned deadlines, following internal processes and procedures
- Relevant education in IT/computer technology
- 2-4 years of experience in an engineer function
- Good PC/network troubleshooting skills
- Database experience and thorough knowledge of Window based software components
- Good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
- Ability to learn the technical knowledge of the Qmatic solutions
- Knowledge to work with application issues and detailed problem solving
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Service minded approach with a high level of professionalism to deliver great customer experience and contribute to business opportunities
- Customer focused with a service minded approach, to provide outstanding customer experience
- Reliable, trustworthy and committed to excellence
- Exercise independent judgment and decision-making capabilities
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel extensively
- Regular travel to clients
Communication and Customer Service
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, demonstrating excellent organizational skills and initiative and flexibility
- Pleasant, professional, respectful and courteous personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must speak English at full business proficiency. Other languages highly desirable.
- Strong administrative skills: organized, efficient, and versatile
- Strong customer service approach to dealing with people at all levels within the client environment
This position can be performed in a traditional office environment, a remote working arrangement, and occasionally onsite at client locations.