You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And weve broken several records along the way.
Were excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, theres never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, theres a path for you here. And theres no barrier to your potential career success.
Job Title: Lead Construction Manager - PMC
Reports to: Project Director
• Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviors and engagement activities.
• Identifying, evaluating, and resolving along with the owner team Construction issues during the EPC phase of the contract works.
• Ensure the EPC Contractor maintains an effective safety plan on Construction Site during construction, pre- commissioning, commissioning and start-up of the Project.
• Coordinating with owner and other PMC functions to resolve site issues as required.
• Attending all relevant project review meetings and commenting on minutes and expediting actions provided by parties relevant to their functions.
• Fostering an atmosphere of fruitful and active cooperation and team-work between PMC, EPC Contractor, and Owner's responsible Construction Site personnel, while maintaining a vigilant attention to the required standards and quality of work.
• Aligning with the Owner on procedures and requirements for closing out EPC Contractor site activities at the Construction Site completion.
• Coordinate with Owner and Licensors for Construction Site visits/inspections at site.
• Review EPC Contractor's Construction procedures, specifications, method statements and fabrication drawings.
• Review in conjunction with the Owner and comment and advise as required and advise on EPC Contractor's Construction, organization, coordination procedures, manpower plans and schedules.
• Review all matters related to construction engineering and provide Constructability input to the Model Reviews.
• Monitor and comment in conjunction with the Owner on the allocation of all Construction resources in consideration of relative priorities to meet the Construction program and recommend any appropriate corrective actions where shortage of resources might prejudice the work program.
• Monitor the planned and actual delivery of equipment and material to site and the handling, storage, maintenance, preservation and installation of such equipment and materials.
• Audit the implementation of the contractors’ Permit to Work system and coordination with Owner Operations and Maintenance personnel as necessary.
• Review and monitor the work performed by the EPC Contractor and monitor quality and compliance with Contract and Project Schedule.
• Monitor an audit for the EPC Contractor compliance with drawings and specifications on all areas of the Project.
• Monitor an audit relative to Construction inspection activities carried out by the EPC Contractor.
• Monitor and audit the corrective actions and recommendation of the Construction work performed by EPC Contractor and ensure close out of all identified actions.
• Monitor and audit the progress of work at site against the Project schedule, using information provided in the EPC Contract and report to Owner any delays in the work and propose actions to correct such delays.
• Attestation of the Mechanical Completion and Ready for Commissioning Certificates.
• Monitor the compilation, and review the content, of Construction Work Packs and Close-out dossiers.
• Assist the contracts function in the evaluation of construction cost and schedule claims.
• Monitor the completion of that the construction “marked-up as-built” drawings in accordance with the contract.
• Bachelors’ degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrument /Chemical Engineering.
• Has held same position as the proposed PMC position and minimum has held a position one level under the proposed PMC position at least for 5 years in Oil & Gas and petrochemical Project (i.e. refinery Project, petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG).
• Has minimum 15 (fifteen) years’ experience oil and gas and petrochemical Project (i.e. refinery Project, petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG).
• Has an excellent knowledge of the latest edition of relevant internationally recognized Codes and Standards.
• Has experience to conduct training, prepare manual, procedure for Construction Method, traffic & heavy haul management.
• Has experience in HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment) Management System
• Has working knowledge for computer programs application in design activities.
• Has a strong leadership and good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain an effective relationship with company and contractor and good coordination work to completed Engineering activities in accordance with schedule requirements.
• Has ability in quality management, schedule, and man-hour control of the Engineering Work from Engineering through mechanical Completion and Operational Acceptance with a high level of quality
• Excellent knowledge about Indonesian’s Oil and Gas Rules and Regulation upon Project assignment.
• Fluent in Communication and writing in English