With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Consultant Automation QA
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Design, code, and implement automation framework & tests in physical and virtual environments
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in understanding the requirements
- Report defects in a timely fashion and work to manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to Quality.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation suite.
- Proficient with enterprise vulnerability scanners, PowerShell scripting and security testing methods and processes.
- Follow guidelines, policies, and directives outlined in the company handbook and department manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Strong development experience with web automation tools like selenium , TestNg, Cucumber, Junit.
- Strong understanding with API automation and other automation frame works.(Karate, RestAssured)
- Good understanding of DevOps tools like Jenkins etc.
- Experience with load testing and other testing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of testing design patterns and performance monitoring
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with track record of high-quality deliverables
- Excellent presentations skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group
- Experience working with global teams and global application environments
- Strong attention to detail, and commitment to delivering high quality business solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Visio
- Preferred Qualifications/ skills
- Programming – programming skills to write computer code and scripts in common computer languages, such as VBScript and Java
- Analytical skills –analytically examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes
- Problem-solving skills – problem-solving skills to find bugs and create fixes for them
- Attention to detail – test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems, must be highly detail oriented
- Communication skills –good verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with the engineering team and create written reports showing errors and testing plans
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.