THE FRENCH LEADER OF THE DATA RECRUITS.
Joining Umanis is to participate in a formidable adventure, that of a French company in continuous growth, recognized for its capacity for innovation and its dynamism.
Umanis is more than 2700 enthusiasts of new technologies who share the same values as excellence, responsibility, respect and conviviality.
Umanis, it is a community with an average age of 35 years that intervenes in advanced engineering on the strategic projects of the largest customers of order or on behalf of companies for whom data is transformation vector.
Umanis, it is a management and an organization closest to its collaborators to accompany you in your career. Training, certifications, MOOC, CPEC; We are committed to making you evolve continuously.The engineering engineer is responsible for coordinating studies related to the development of new tools / products while respecting the specifications defined in the specifications.
Dans ce cadre la mission consiste à contribuer à/au(x):
- Dossiers de cadrage
- Activités de conception technique
- Développement et tests unitaires
- Suivi des tests de recette
- Suivi du déploiement
- Surveillance de la production
- Support au SAU
- Analyse, pilotage et suivi des incidents
- Environnements Z/OS, UNIX
- Langages Cobol, Java, SQL, XML, HTML
- Système MVS/TSO, Windows, Linux
- JCL, IMS,MVS, Endevor
- Bases de données DB2, Oracle
- Web services SOAP, WSDL, REST
Autres expertises :
- applications sensibles à très forte volumétrie
- domaine fonctionnel de la Banque à distance et du SI bancaire
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:Complex problem solving (Confirmed), Design of works, products or events (Confirmed), English (Intermediate), Product or event development (Confirmed), Project management (Confirmed), Putting into operation / Production and maintenance (Confirmed), Risk management (Intermediate), Software mastery (Confirmed), Technical Architecture SI (Confirmed)
In 2018, Umanis recruited 900 new talents throughout the French territory. What if it was you?