DXC Slovakia is a progressive, well-established company, with a strong customer focus, implementing a strategy to provide services which are simple, customized, convenient, interconnected, digital, personal, reliable and offering good value for the money.
DXC nearshore delivery location in Bratislava is primary delivery location for SAP application services with focus on German speaking customers. Scope of delivery is an SAP application development and 3rd line application management in a possession of an SAP platform with 180 systems, 19000 SAP users + approx. 8000 mobile ones, around 60 non-SAP applications.
This is an opportunity for a SAP consultant to handle broad range of SAP applications for our Client from the business functionality point of view.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will find means to meet needs of our Client and make it easy for them to do their business.
You will provide business consulting and advisory services to bespoke application solutions with a focus in SAP PM/MM and solve complex problems using your expertise.
- Identify and solve problems and incidents
- Minimize the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer's application environment
- Analyze customer’s requirements and business processes and show creativity in solving functional and technical problems
- Provide advice to customers on all aspects of SAP PM Module (preferably) and some of the following modules: MM, SD, QM, WM…
- Participate in SAP implementation/development projects
- Participate in SAP presales, solutioning and client interaction activities
- Improve and optimize customer's application environment
- Customize business processes including creation/update of documentation
- Create trainings and instruction materials for key users
- Keep contact with the customer and understand the customer needs
- Achieve a high level of customer's satisfaction
Be prepared to travel occasionally to the Client site.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You’ll need to have
- Degree or equivalent experience in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline, preferred
- 5+ years hands on experience in SAP BI business and application consulting
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Service-oriented behavior
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Even better if you have
- Experience with the work in the SAP application support team
- Experience in Agile and Dev/Ops methodologies, e.g. Scrum or SAFe
- SAP/ABAP development skills
- ITIL awareness
- Desire to work on a collaborative high performing teams, still having a reasonable level of self-organization and independence in ownership and judgement
- An attitude of motivated self-starter
- An open, flexible and adaptable mindset to cope with a rapidly changing set of tasks
- German language skill, then it would pose an advantage