In the role of Consultant, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the SCCM support including deep dive analysis of complex incidents/problems in client environment. You will play an important role in creating and updating operational documents and design documents. You will also deliver day to day operations, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and production support.
• Experience in SCCM 2007 & 2012 / version 1802,1806,1810 & 1902.
• Experience in design and installation of Microsoft System Configuration Manager 2007-2012.
• In-depth knowledge of SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues.
• Expertise in SCCM Administration, deployment, packaging, network inventory, boundaries, installer and network designing.
• Experience in deploying, troubleshooting, and managing Bit locker encryption on Windows devices
• Experience in using Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM)
• SCCM knowledge and experience
• Experience in supporting Windows (7, 8 and 10).
• Desktop application management and deployment
• Recommend and implement application and database solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance
• Providing technical guidance to SCCM team and customer
• Provide L3 support
• Server and workstation client management
• Creating and updating technical documentation as required
• Plan System Center Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system roles.
• Create and manage Boundary Groups across one or more Distribution Points.
• Management of site communications. (Bandwidth, Senders, Secondary Sites, etc.)
• Role-Based Administration: Manage custom roles and security scopes
• Plan and secure SCCM using security certificates.
• General monitoring of site health via SSRS, log files, and the SCCM console.
• Plan, configure and implement a backup plan to mitigate the loss of SCCM services in the event of a disaster with the least amount of data loss possible.
• Manage Upgrades: 2012 to Current Branch and its In-Console Upgrades
• Client Agent Upgrades to Manage and configure User and Device collections including:
• Create query-based collections and Configure Site Collection Maintenance Windows
• Configure Power Management Rules and Deploying Operating System Images (primarily Windows 10) via SCCM OSD. This includes:
• Configure WDS, PXE, VM build environment, and integrate with MDT
• Build / Capture / Update Windows 8/10 images and Manage images with latest updated drivers
• Create Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly.
• Fix any issue related to the Infra End-Point-Clients.
• Create a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task Sequence.
• Create Packages for Operating System Deployments.
• Deployment of Applications and Software Updates including:
• Create and deploy applications with user device affinity, compliance settings, Software Centre and task sequencing. Direct involvement in procurement projects (Workstations, Laptops, Mobile Devices), including lifecycle input for consideration in accordance with the EON IT-Business Partners Technology Roadmap;
• Global project management with regards to image and software deployment, consisting of approved design and piloting before rollout;
• Manages/runs/improves the global EON IT-Business Partners software packaging factory;
• Deliver all services following ITIL methodology for Service Creation, including the following:
IT Service Card.
Standard Operating Procedures / Work Instructions.
• Manage the overall Day to day administration of SCCM environment include engineering new solutions as needed.
• Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
• Team-oriented and able to operate with minimal supervision
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Provide support to operations team in complex troubleshooting requirements
• Preferably Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager certification
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent English and written communication skills